Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Virtues

Go down

Three Virtues Empty Three Virtues

Post  LadyV468 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 am

The Lord’s my shepherd, I’ll not want,
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green, he leadeth me
The quiet waters by.

I didn’t hear him coming.

I knew his was there, hovering over my shoulder but I heard nothing. He had seemed so nice before, but now I could see he was inherently evil. I know that now, and Hope and Amor tried to warn me. I paid no heed. I feel so stupid. Now he has me, and all that is left is my belief that my siblings will never stop looking for me.

They won’t, will they?

I’ll find you somewhere,
I’ll keep on trying
Until my dying day.
I just need to know
Whatever has happened.
The truth will free my soul.

I didn’t see him coming.

I could smell him though, a faint, metallic scent that permeated my nostrils and made me instantly cautious. We tried to warn Faith, to make her see that he was bad news, but every time I tried to warn her, she’d turn away so my words were useless. That’s what Amor whispered at any rate, and I believed him.

He took her; I will not rest until I know what has happened to her, no matter how long it takes.

She is my sister. Losing hope is not an option.
My soul he doth restore again
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
E’en for His own name’s sake.

I tried to shout and warn her, but she turned away. Signing and lip-reading only work on those who are looking.

She didn’t want to know. She kept repeating the symbol for insanity or madness and pointing at us. She didn’t believe Hope. I expect she does now.

He took her away. I tried to cry out and warn the passerby, but my mouth dried up; all that came out was a faint croaking sound as I stuttered. They all stared at me, and I clammed up again.

Only Hope can sort this out.

Lost in the darkness,
Hoping for a sign.
Instead, there’s only silence –
Can’t you hear my screams?

What does he want with me? Why is he doing this? Why can’t he leave me alone?

Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale,
Yet will I fear none ill.
For thou art with me, and thy rod
And staff me comfort still.

Amor’s hand grasps mine tightly; he wants me to know he is there. Against my better judgement, I’ve decided to go on his testimony and our research without the backup of others like me. How could I be so stupid? Curiosity killed the cat...although, in our case, it was a dog.

I’ve let them down, both of them. My sister is still missing, and my brother injured. Although I am unharmed, I am not really much closer to knowing the truth. I will never give up, I promise. Dear sister, will you forgive me?
Thy table thou hast furnishéd
In presence of my foes.
My head thou dost with oil anoint,
And my cup overflows.

There was no way I was going to let Hope go alone. I’m kinda screwed now I’ve got a broken jaw, but who knew that a Chihuahua could be used as a projectile?

We have no idea what we are messing with, and it’s tearing Hope apart.

Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me.
And in God’s house for evermore
My dwelling place shall be.

Please don’t leave me! I don’t want to be alone... Even though you’ve done what you’ve done, I still don’t want to be alone. In the dark. In the deep dank place. Chained.

Please.

Help me.

I’ll find you somewhere,
I’ll keep on trying
Until my dying day.
I just need to know
Whatever has happened.
The truth will free my soul.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 43