Game 2

Go down

Game 2

Post  iain on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Well, that's game 2 finished and I don't know about you guys but Anna and I had a blast! Thanks very much for making it so much fun!

Now go and post to Hunter Net - our poor NPCs are feeling unloved!

Oh and Cabbie? Crusader? Where have you guys gone?
iain
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 2

Post  LadyV468 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 am

Sorry, I ated dem... :P!

Anywho...I'm itching to get LadyV there, but there is simply no way of doing it at the moment...oh well, I suppose I'll have to just keep bugging peeps on the forum...

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anna on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:50 am

Echoing my appreciation of how fabulous you all were on Saturday! I had a lovely proud ST glow looking around at a roomful of totally-immersed characters rapidly developing fracture lines (and coming up with crazy shit. I am glad I couldn't overhear the bare knuckle boxing conversation, frankly, although I look forward to its impact on poor Dan Calder in due course).

As for your take on Full Metal Jacket, you rocked (be honest: were you having too much fun? ). A big shout out to Tom for first cracking up in fine style on command, and then for not cracking in the face of 8 people yelling at the tops of their voices/being as physically intimidating as you can be in a non-contact sport. And a million respects to you all for not giggling. I particularly liked the way the initial response to your mad leader was simply to ignore him. Then to judge him. And then to push him into the street...

Bloody brilliant.

anna
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader17 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm

iain wrote:Oh and Cabbie? Crusader? Where have you guys gone?

Sorry - real life was getting in the way! I'm back though.
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Unloved? If I had felt loved, I would be a little concerned for your players' mental stability... Now Rigger? He's an attention whore. Love him all night long if you want.

er... wait. He's insufferable enough as is. Don't stroke his ego any more, for the love of all that's Holy. >.>

I hear Soldier is going to be back soon too. Technical difficulties. I'll kick Potter upside the head a few times. You guys need a self-righteous hippy bitch to play punching bag with for a while.

I'm still waiting for someone to give God a serious showing though... Or do you all actually agree with him? >.>

Glad to see Crusader posting again, by the way. Dunno who you are in the real world, but I like your style.
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:57 am

We all love Rigger really...

I'm sorry that I've been absent for so long, but work has been a fucking pain in the arse (that's "busy" for those of you who aren't fluent vulgarians). Now that I've finished justifying why I should be employed I should be a-ok to post here again.

Don't you just love the recession?
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down