Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass...

+2
LadyV468
sven433
6 posters

Go down

Through the Looking Glass... Empty Through the Looking Glass...

Post  sven433 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:33 am

The world's getting messed up... I've discovered that the things that go bump in the night are real and not the stuff of legend. No-one knows where they come from or what they want... Is there anyone who can help ?

sven433
New user
New user

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass... Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass...

Post  LadyV468 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am

You are not alone, sven433. I may not be as experienced as most here, but I know a few things about what you are talking about. Do not despair.

Contact witness1 if you need any help.

My thoughts are with you.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  sven433 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

This is really beginning to freak me out! I really have no idea what to do and I'm worried that the others like me will wind up no better than the monsters that we are trying to stop!

I'll try contacting witness1 but if there is anything else you can help me with LadyV468 I'd really appreciate it.

sven433
New user
New user

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Calm down. This is normal.

Just remember that fear, panic and doubt can get you in danger. Just think of it this way: How shocked are you really? As a child you thought monsters were out to get you, you were scared of the dark. You had true wisdom then, before the world filled you with "knowledge". Pah, logic and skepticism are the reason you feel so scared. Back only 400 years people accepted this hidden world and knew how to treat it. With fire and vigilance.
You have to let go of any conception of what is and isn't normal. Normality, sanity, they are lies, ways people hide truths they can't face.

Legends don't just appear, they are rooted in truth.

What you need to do is this:
Consider first that you have this knowledge: That monsters exist.
The other fact is: Most people don't know this and are victims.
Can you stand by and watch the ignorant masses suffer because of how society sweeps "supernatural" ideas under the carpet of whimsy?

That is what sets us apart from the monsters. They prey off ignorance, and the fear their nature installs in the common man. We have been chosen to show them that humanity is not a blind fool, but can take a stand against the evil in this world.

I know it seems like too much, to hard. Or that it seems your the monster. You have to find something that keeps you fixed, dedicated and inspired.

If nothing else, we do what we do because someone must. Remember William Burke:
All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing

We may do extreme acts, but we are doing something.

Good luck my friend.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Through the Looking Glass...

Read the site. Do your research both online and at your local library. First, become familiar with your enemy. Then, learn how to end their existence.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:55 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Through the Looking Glass...

Hey there. You're not the first to come here and wonder if you're nuts. We've all been here at least once, and some of us come back later still wondering. You're also not the first person to come here wondering if we're monsters too.

Well, it's simple- you're not a monster, but some of us are capable of some monstrous acts. Don't hang up on it. You got the Call in your way, and you handle the Mission in your way. If you think you can save a bloodsucker from itself, you be damn careful, but you go ahead and try. If you want to spend all your time helping guys like God or Rigger keep their humanity, then that's what you do. If, in the end, you see that there's no saving them, then you do what has to be done. Just remember- do the right thing. This whole thing is about people. Even monsters are people in the end. So you do what you have to in order to remember that fact.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  capricorn432 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi Sven,

Don't worry, man. You're not alone. Why not stick up one of our signs nearby and see if anyone notices them? You may find that there are others like you in your town who can help you steady the ship.

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum