I can't believe it...

Go down

I can't believe it...

Post  LadyV468 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 am

I found her. I had all but given up hope, but I've found her. She is not the same. Whatever that thing did to her...all she does now is rock in the corner, afraid to even sign. She is trapped in a world of silence. Does anyone know someone that can be trusted to try and unlock her mind? Apart from her trauma, she is normal, my Sight tells me that.

Before you guys start to panic, my allies and I have become wanderers. She doesn't know where we are and she doesn't know where we are going. I've cut all ties with where we've come from and we are keeping her safe from harm.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't believe it...

Post  rigger111 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Congrats? Shit... good news and bad all at once. Sorry. Hope she pulls through.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Thanks for the support rigger.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader17 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Remaining removed from her is a very sensible approach. Are you and your group attempting to track down the demons responsible for your sister's condition?
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 am

I am yes...my brother still hasn't properly recovered from the low flying dog incident...

As for my group...they are remaining faithfully by my side as I try to figure out how to rid this world of that bastard creature that harmed her. I already know what he is, I just haven't yet worked out how to get him to shove off.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 am

Hey chica. That's good news that you've found your sis. Just have one of your group keep an eye on her at all times, si? The last thing you want is to lose her again!
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 am

*sniggers* Good choice of words, my friend, all things considered... Thanks for the laugh - I haven't had one of those since the low flying dog incident...and I shouldn't have laughed at that, really.

She is going nowhere - she's barely eating, let alone moving.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 am

I've spend the last week in near enough a coma. My mind as been working overtime.
I saw you meet up with your sister, I wanted to tell you but couldn't. But the momement was beautiful.
She knows you are there. She may not be able to tell you that but she knows you are there, she knows you saved her. No damage is unfixable, one day she will sign again.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soldier91 on Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject:

I haven't heard of anything that will help your sister besides the obvious. I am glad that you were reunited, and I hope that once you kill the monter that took her you are able to get her into a hospital.
soldier91
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 on Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Sorry it's been so long since I replied, I've kinda been out of action myself. Organising funerals kinda suck all life out of you, you know?

She killed herself. Slit her own throat. She thought it would be the only way to save her siblings from his wrath. I hate to say it, but we've not been bothered since we found her in a pool of her own blood. Penemue, she did sign again, just not in the way you expected. She warned us she was going to do it, but before we could stop her, she'd already done the deed. I don't know what that bastard did to her, but I will not rest until either I am dead, or I personally find and destroy all such abominations that stalk this earth.

I tried. I failed.

I will not fail again.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Fri May 22, 2009 2:38 am

ah fuck. I almost missed this in the spam-shit-fuck filter. Sorry Lady. Sucks to lose one of your own. Nothing anyone says is gonna make it better either. So I'm just gonna say keep yer powder dry, and make the fucker pay.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 on Thu May 28, 2009 6:06 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: Condolences

I'm sorry for your loss. Peace to her soul. Since this is the internet, I'm going to give you one very important piece of unsolicited advice:

Go fishing.

That's an Imbued slang for "Leave the Hunt alone for a while". Get out of town, go somewhere quiet, and pull yourself together. I'm not normally one to talk tactics and "effectiveness", but even God will agree with my advice here because as you are right now, all you're gonna do is get yourself killed. And your sister's sacrifice will mean nothing at that point.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 on Fri May 29, 2009 11:06 am

Why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me?!

That fucker is going to pay!!!

I am alone! I don't care how reckless it sounds, but that bastard should be glad he's already dead - if he wasn't, I'd kill him! Apparently, my brother's time in the scouts was useful...but not to me... He...I can't even bring myself to say it...by the time I found him, it was too late.

The neighbours have been good to me, but I can't help but feel they are looking for signs that I will follow in the path of my siblings. I will not let their sacrifices be in vain. So far I've been able to convince people that he did what he did because he was so distressed over our sister...but losing both of my siblings to suicide...I can understand why they don't completely believe I'll cope. I have to.

I promise.

All I ask of you guys is that you look out for the signs I am moving again and pray that no fool gets in my way when I do.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: