update

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: update

Post  Roe459 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:36 am

OK. First the word of God is not the word of God. I was written by men, men with a vested interest in getting people like you to blindly obey them without question. Following the scripture with the imaginary flames of hellfire licking at your arse. Unless 'God' puts pen to paper and tells us what to do then its tainted by the prejudice of men. The only good system of ethics comes from reason, not a bizarre system in which you selfishly obey commandmants so you can have your paradise in the afterlife. So lets fight these monsters, lets make the world that bit safer because it is the right thing to do, but do it for this world, not some imaginary next world. And do it without blowing up buildingas full of innocent people because of your irrational personal beliefs. The ends do not justify the means and make you more dangerous than the monsters you fight.


And why is abortion murder? A foetus is a bundle of cells. So is a scab and a cancer and we remove those without bringing down gods wrath. Are we murderers everytime someone has a haircut? Finally - Why do you assume I am screaming, is that how you see all women? I am calm as I say these things here. Because it is like patiently trying to explain to a child that Santa is really mum and dad.

Roe459
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  rigger111 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 am

> the old dear that died recently has nothing in her past to suggest that she's some kind of psycho evil
> spirit. I'll keep digging though. It's an old place - it'll have history.


Something weird about spooks that you might want to know is that they tend to be a little schitzo. A person who was the fucking pillar of society and who might have never hurt a fly when they were alive can turn into a raging homicidal nutfuck the second they come back in order to defend what they think belongs to them. Worse yet are the ones who decide they want revenge for something. Those are the ones who are more likely to get back out of their coffins, not just stay intangible. And those are the ones that are HARD to put down.


Hey Crusader and Roe?

Maybe you two should just get a room and make mad passionate monkey love for a while. It's clear you two are madly in love. This is obviously a sham you're putting up for our fucking benefit.


In otherwords, shut the fuck up. Save the fucking speeches for the pep rally.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  god45 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:34 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
from: god45
subject: re: Update

> the old dear that died recently has nothing in her past to suggest that she's some kind of psycho
> evil spirit. I'll keep digging though. It's an old place - it'll have history.

This is the nature of corruption and the cancer. Even the nicest of people who succumb to it become terrifying beasts enslaved to their base needs and unholy desires. This is an acceptable course of action you have outlined. Continue your search for better candidates, but do not rule the old woman out.
avatar
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  traveler72 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
From: traveler72
Subject: re: Hunting Spook Anchors

Glad to see you're still at it, Capricorn. I'm also glad to see that you got yourself together. This is a hard business we do, and nobody can blame you for freaking out. You got to keep yourself together as much as you can though. Think things through, just like you're doing. Ain't nobody who can pull you back together for you. You got to find that strength from inside.

You know, I've seen alot of these 'debates' like Crusader and Roe are having here. They make me feel kind of sad inside, because I see them everywhere I go. I mean, not like normal folks doing it, either, because it's okay for normal folks to do it. We ain't normal though. We're something different. We're outside of normal. I think we should consider what we have in common much more than taking out our differences on each other. It's just a shame that folks have to see the small things when there's something so big... so beautiful, even if it scares the bejesus out of us... for us to do. We got a purpose, but sometimes it seems that ain't good enough for some folks.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Checking in.

Post  Magnum450 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 am

Just checking in cos someone expressed concern. Thanks for that.

I haven't moved forward any just getting up courage to investigate further.

Magnum450
New user
New user

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  traveler72 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
From: traveler72
Subject: re: Hunting Spook Anchors

> Just checking in cos someone expressed concern. Thanks for that.

Glad to see your post, Magnum. Some folks here like to tease my ass because I tend to play the "Mama Hen", looking out to make sure folks are checking in regular. What can I say? I like people. I don't wanna find out anybody got dead.

> I haven't moved forward any just getting up courage to investigate further.

That's okay, man. You take your time, get your shit together your way, then you go do what needs to be done when you're ready. A good place to start is your local library. Get some books on spooks and start reading. It'll get your mind in the right gear. And reading might actually calm you down.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  potter116 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Sounds like this ghost is in a lot of pain. If you can find a way to communicate with it you may be able to ease that pain a little. Researching the area is always a good idea, it's always better to get a feel for what you are dealing with before going in, but don't automatically assume that you will need to destroy the entity that is giving you trouble. Ghosts were once human beings, so it is possible to reason with them if you can figure out how. I would try talking to it. It seems to be lashing out, and it may not be aware that you could see it if it lets you. Try telling it you are willing to listen, maybe you can find out what it is that it wants so that it can move on.

As for Crusader, stay as far away from him as possible. He is not stable.

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  crusader17 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Do you know what I see as being the one thing that will stand in our way of realizing a vision of a world free from Satan's taint?

Free will.

This is both our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. We have been given the chance to reforge ourselves into champions of the Lord, but many choose to use our gifts in other ways. Selfishly, helpfully - or even for evil.

In stark contrast to the views of posters such as Roe459 we are not the pawns of some petty God that plays with us for His own amusement. Free will allows us to be something other than that. We are human.

However, heed these words, despite free will and the ability to make whatever choices we wish, in the end there is only one choice to make, one correct course of action - to give up our freedom and serve God. Do we choose to do this? No - the majority of us choose to cling to our small minded notions of free will and instead forget that it's more important to be free of sin.

Is it any wonder that the forces of evil in America have cloaked their inequity in the phrase "Pro Choice"? It's our addicition to choices - meaningless choices - that damns us. As long as we allow ourselves to be slaves to choice we may win battles - but we'll never win the war.
avatar
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  Buck413 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:12 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
From: Buck413
Subject: Doubts

Crusader,

Just reading through your posts, I guess I've gotta give you a pat on the back for what sounds like damn good advice for taking down the enemy. I think I was a lot like you in the service, I genuinely beleived in the mission, in my country, but the rest were college boys. Some even had funny ideas about fucking Hajjis being the same as us.

Except for the God shit. I mean, are you shitting me soldier?

Soldier's right, your god Crusader must have a fucking sick sense of humor. This god of yours, would he really let the enemy use the faces of children. I've been thinking - and why the fuck would he let the darkness spread to them?

The answer would be, I guess that he'd conscript someone like me to kill the enemy. He'd put all sorts of sick shit straight into my head, and he'd fill it with messages every time I lay my eyes on one of them - and thats no small thing, I've soon learnt they are legion, and they are everywhere. Then, everytime I kill one he'd scream his approval.

I'd agree with you, only he's let the darkness spread into children - who are a blessing from him, completely innocent right? And sometimes I sit here wondering who is the monster, them or us.

Now I'll put away the violin, and get back on with a man's job without so much as a word if you put away the god crap. Okay?

Buck.

Buck413
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  bookworm55 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
From: bookworm55
Subject: re: Doubts

> I'd agree with you, only he's let the darkness spread into children - who are a blessing from him,
> completely innocent right?

This is what saddens me most about Crusader's proseletizations. This one glaring logical inconsistency makes it hard to accept his beliefs, even though some of his more gentle words could have served as a beacon of hope for many of us. Could have given us some moral support that we need. But God has allowed children to become Afflicted. And I can't reconcile with that. I can't believe that my God would be so cruel as Crusader's God is.

So I guess both his God and mine are nothing but fakes.


> And sometimes I sit here wondering who is the monster, them or us.

I believe that every man has the potential to become a monster. Human or supernatural, without distinction. I also believe that not all Afflicted are monsters. Monstrous, maybe, in both appearance and deed, but not truly monsters. A monster doesn't care about what it does. The monstrous sometimes do care. They act out of pain, anger or self-loathing. Deal with those negative emotions, and sometimes you can take the monster out of an Afflicted, just like you can take it out of a human. All it takes is some compassion and understanding. If it bothers you, Buck, to consider what we, the Imbued, are capable of, then reach out to someone. Find some understanding.
avatar
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  Roe459 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 am

It must be very comforting not to have to make decisions. To let God make them for you. Not to have to question your moral choices because God spells them out for you. The problem is they don't stand up to human reason, they are based on blind faith. I can't justify acting in blind obediance to a God in a way which is morally wrong according to reason.

That which limits freedom is morally wrong. to be human is to be free. the moral action saves lives, frees slaves, allows people to fufill there potential free from fear. Humans and Monsters that enslave and create fear are unjust and must be dealt with. I would say that crusaders God is also unjust if he wishes to make slaves of humanity.

Roe459
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  capricorn432 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 am

rigger111 wrote:Something weird about spooks that you might want to know is that they tend to be a little schitzo. A person who was the fucking pillar of society and who might have never hurt a fly when they were alive can turn into a raging homicidal nutfuck the second they come back in order to defend what they think belongs to them. Worse yet are the ones who decide they want revenge for something. Those are the ones who are more likely to get back out of their coffins, not just stay intangible. And those are the ones that are HARD to put down.

Thanks for the advice Rigger. That does kind of gel with my first encounter. I may have panicked when I saw the thing because, thinking back, I'm not sure if it WAS intending to hurt me or not. However, the second encounter (and it's trip to my house) make it out to be a violent, destructive spirit. Do you think that maybe it saw me as an intruder and wanted me to be scared off? Thing is, that sort of behaviour doesn't really help its case, does it? Like I said before, I'm of the opinion that if this thing is left to its own devices something bad will happen. It might just be a hunch, but a lot of what I've read here suggests that I should trust my instincts.

Going back to my information I've turned up a fair bit of information about the lady that lived there beforehand. It's a nice area and her neighbours seem like a friendly enough bunch. I posed as a realitive looking to put together a keep sake of the old girl's life for family members and wanted to know how her friends and neighbours would remember her. Now, I'm guessing that people wouldn't say "She was a fucking crotchety old battleaxe!" but if they didn't like her they'd probably just claim to be busy and not give me the time of day. These guys though, they all seemed to like her and have nice things to say about her.

Don't get me wrong, she's obviously not Mother Theresa, but none the less she seems nice enough. I guess if it is her the truth will be hidden deeper.

Not a lot to go on, but I thought you'd all want to know how I was getting on.

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  crusader17 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 am

potter116 wrote:As for Crusader, stay as far away from him as possible. He is not stable.

Traitorous witch.
avatar
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  crusader17 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 am

Roe459 wrote:It must be very comforting not to have to make decisions. To let God make them for you.

To serve the Lord God is glorious.

Roe459 wrote:That which limits freedom is morally wrong. to be human is to be free.

Gensis 1:2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

He warned us. He tested us. We failed.

Roe459 wrote:the moral action saves lives, frees slaves, allows people to fufill there potential free from fear.

By the same token this freedom to choose that you seem to prize so highly allows us to take lives, enslave others and deny people their full potential.

Roe459 wrote:I would say that crusaders God is also unjust if he wishes to make slaves of humanity.

Pay close attention to what I say you insolent blasphemer! Our Lord created a perfect world for us - a world that we chose to sully with the taint of sin! All the chaos and horror you see in this world is either the fault of mankind or that of the forces of Satan. God does not wish us to be slaves, but he does wish us to choose the true path to salvation. Only once the Hell War is won and we put aside our selfish notions of self determination will the Kingdom of Heaven come to earth.

Then we shall know peace.
avatar
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  Roe459 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 am

Crusader. You arguments are based on blind faith. On a flawed premise. So I'm ignoring the scripture, which has no basis in evidence and requires faith. Which we have already establised, I don't possess.

The reason I base my morality on freedom is precisely because morality is a delicate balance enslaving people and being free. A person cannot be free to kill be cause it robs another of their freedom to live etc. Freewill is humanities sin AND its saving grace. Evil people choose to do bad things, righteous people are duty bound to choose to stop them in order to create a better world. You can come to that conclusion without the aid of God.

I will do what is right because it is right, not because some imaginary father figure tells me to. If that makes me a blasphemer, then so be it, in the unlikely event your God exists and I face him on judgement day I will tell him he was wrong before he casts me down to hell.

Roe459
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  god45 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
from: god45
subject: re: Doubts

> Evil people choose to do bad things, righteous people are duty bound to choose to stop them
> in order to create a better world.

The only true sin is the belief that the terms "Good" and "Evil" are anything more than labels designed to control the behavior of the sheep that is Mankind.

> I will do what is right because it is right, not because some imaginary father figure tells me to.

The irony here is bittersweet.

You will do what is "right" because you hold on to some antique notion that the morals and ethics you learned in your formative years are the "right" course of action. Not even in your so-called "Freedom" are you in the least bit liberated. You still adhere to a psychological imperative implanted in you by the very things you rail against.

Your "reason" is just as imaginary as Crusader's "God" is.
avatar
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  god45 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:36 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
from: god45
subject: re: Update


> I guess if it is her the truth will be hidden deeper.

The truth is never on the surface. Humans and monsters are alike in one all-consuming trait: They lie to themselves and to everyone around them as a matter of course.

Keep digging. Push as far and as hard as you can. You will find what you need eventually. Be aware not to shirk your other duties, however. Remain vigilant of not just this particular spook, but of other threats and contaminations in your area.
avatar
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Por el amor de Dios!

Post  cabbie22 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Roe? Crusader's a backward thinking pendejo who would be genuinely happy to see the world burn if his God told him to do so. Crusader? Roe's clearly got issues with her father and you remind her of him - she's never going to see things your way. So, both of you, do us all a favour and take this shit away from the main forums and talk privately. That way you can butt your unshakable positions against each other until your keyboards give out or you fingers collapse under RSI.

Seriously guys, this isn't a fucking soapbox for you to shove your views down the throats of others! This is a site to allow the imbued to share advice and hopefully stop a bunch of us getting killed by monsters.

Capricorn, keep digging, amigo. You're on the right track here. Just watch your back like God says. These fuckers are everywhere and you'd be surprised at how many of them are in bed with each other. Worse, they can use normal folks to do their dirty work for them. Sure, these guys ain't supernatural but that means we can't fucking spot 'em! Stay frosty!


Last edited by cabbie22 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't type for shit!)
avatar
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  soldier91 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
From: soldier91
Subject: Doubts


Buck413 wrote:
I think I was a lot like you in the service, I genuinely beleived in the mission, in my country, but the rest were college boys. Some even had funny ideas about fucking Hajjis being the same as us.

Be very careful with this way of thinking. When you fought a human enemy, they were the same as you. They were men who were following the orders of other men for a cause they may or may not have believed in. The only difference was in tactics and morals. If you shoot an enemy, they bled and they would die. The monsters we face now are not like us. They may not bleed and we have to be more creative when it comes to making sure they die.
avatar
soldier91
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  Roe459 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm

God45, reason is the synthesis of impirical evidence (the data of the senses) with the apriori categories of thought that order that sensory data. Followed by a further ordering of that data with a conception of ourself in space time. It is what we use to plan and decide. My morals are no Dogma they are fluid. If you can convince me they are wrong I will change them because no justice is true when it is absolute, as I have mentioned before it has to stand up to scrutiny.

Why do you do what you do? you could have ignored your calling and the mission, but you, rightly, choose to do it. You must have some moral system. I have thought about my morals. Thrown off the dogma I was taught in my childhood, critiqued the moral systems i have studied and made an informed decision based on that. We are all intelligent beings who chose our own path. you could argue that to maximise happiness and reduce suffering is the aim. But that would entail neutering oureselves and free will that makes us human. We can chose to suffer for art or love or whatever. the only thing that unites us is that we are free to choose and any moral system should, in my veiw be based on maximising an individuaks freedom whilst not impinging the freedom of other individuals. We are not in conflict here.

the morals i had in my formative years have been much tempered by my experience. What I 'rail' against is my animal part. the emotions and feelings that impinge on sound reasoning and judgement. Can you say the same? When was the last time you examined your dogma? Are you still certain it is right?

Roe459
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  rigger111 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm

> What I 'rail' against is my animal part.

Maybe if you had someone else rail against your animal parts for a night or two, you wouldn't be such a bitch.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update

Post  hannibal137 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 am

> What I 'rail' against is my animal part.

Maybe if you had someone else rail against your animal parts for a night or two, you wouldn't be such a bitch.

Now that's some funny shit. I just missed my computer screen with coffee when I spit it out laughing. Made my morning.

hannibal137
New user
New user

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  crusader17 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 am

god45 wrote:Your "reason" is just as imaginary as Crusader's "God" is.

Your insanity is self-evident for all to see, and this comment is merely symptomatic of a greater issue that plagues you. Sadly this afflication means that you are missing the most important point of all - He is not my God, He is the God of all. You, Roe - even that traitorous bitch Oracle.

By denying Him, you - one of His champions - simply make things easier for Satan's minions. If we are to win the Hell War then we all need to have faith. Without Faith our victories are as empty as the souls of our opponents.
avatar
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  god45 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
from: god45
subject: re: Doubts

Spare me the homily, Crusader. By clinging to your precious Diety, you open yourself up to any number of complications, the least of which is that you have developed preconceptions about your enemy. This makes you less adaptable and inflexible, as you create expectations for each encounter you find yourself in.

Clearly you draw strength and conviction from clinging to your pathetic assumptions that not only is there a God, but that he actually cares what you as an individual do. However, that strength is tenuous, and is likely to fly in the face of the reality of dealing with the unknown. As soon as you have to "think outside the box", the dogma of your scripture cannot help you. And that is when you become vulnerable.

Worse still, your zealotry makes you easy to manipulate. Any one of our Enemy who studies you for a number of days could orchestrate a simple operation that would have you as their personal lapdog. All one has to do is use human traitors or mind-controlled puppets and you would be on the leash as they directed you using your God as a directive.

Insanity? No, Crusader. Pragmatism.
avatar
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  cabbie22 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 am

Translation:

One's a bible thumping, woman-hating nutjob - the other's a dyed in the wool psycho.
avatar
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: update

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum