Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update

+10
rigger111
cabbie22
crusader17
Buck413
soldier91
god45
bookworm55
Magnum450
traveler72
capricorn432
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

update - Page 3 Empty Re: update

Post  rigger111 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 am

I'm starting to think God and Crusader could benefit from my Animal Parts Therapy prescription I ordered up for Roe. They ain't actually a pair of raging psychopaths.. they just need a fucking Sunday Special and a Texas Twister and they'll be A-okay!

Fucking tools.

Course... I wouldn't mind messing with your animal parts there, Cabbie. What ya say there, mi pequeño petardo? Wanna do some railing with El Semental?

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 am

Besa mi culo, puto! Tu eres más feo que el culo de tu madre!
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:16 am

Bringing his mom into it? Low blow, man.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Hunting Spook Anchors

You folks need to do sojme growing up here. We got two newbies out there trying to get their shit together, and all you can do is debate theology and make sex jokes? Come on, people, get a grip, please?

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  capricorn432 Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi guys,

I've done some more digging and I've turned up something which just doesn't seem right. The old girl died in her house. Now, my first thought was "Bingo - she's the spook." However, according to the reports that I've read she seemed to die of a heart attack. Nothing odd about that you're probably thinking. Old bird has a heart attack - that shit happens, right? Well, this case was investigated as a suspicious death by the local plod at the insistance of the family! It turns out that she was in perfect health and her local GP came out in support of the family on this count. You know the type, fit as a fiddle, never been ill for a single day in their whole life.

So, what could have caused a heartattack in someone in otherwise tip-top physical shape? I'm guessing that ghost.

She had been living in the house for years and been perfectly happy so something must have happened to trigger our shadowy friend's appearence. I hate to sound like a whiny n00b but have any of you guys heard of anything that could cause ghosts to just suddenly appear in a house that's not previously been haunted?

Or am I maybe reading too much into this?

Cheers,

Capricorn

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Buck413 Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 am

I don't think theres such thing as reading too much into things.

Have faith in yourself, soldier.

Buck.

Buck413
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Update

> So, what could have caused a heartattack in someone in otherwise tip-top physical shape? I'm guessing that ghost.

There are a number of mundane medical reasons for this occuring. However, I have also heard of gh_sts which are capable of this. I'm willing to agree with you that the gh_st is likely responsible over something as mundane as a microscopic pericardial embolism or a neurological event. There is a significant level of coincidence here, however, so caution is advised to not make too many assumptions.

> I hate to sound like a whiny n00b

On the contrary, your humility has garnered even my respect. I have high hopes for your success... so long as you keep in mind other advice I have given on the list.

> but have any of you guys heard of anything that could cause ghosts to just suddenly appear in a
> house that's not previously been haunted?

Significant chances in the structure can cause a sp_r_t to awaken. Another possibility is that the woman accidentally damaged one of its anchors, causing it to awaken as well. I suggest also interviewing friends and family for a recent incident of emotional importance. Gh_sts are sometimes drawn to or strengthened by high emotion. Bookworm, SixofSwords and Nurse even speculate that gh_sts feed off emotion, and Doctor119 agrees with them, so there may be some legitimacy to the theory. I have never attempted to test the theory. I see no tactical advantage in feeding my target before I dispose of it. If an event of emotional importance occurred prior to the woman's death, she or another present may have drawne the sp_r_t there.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 pm

capricorn432 wrote:
She had been living in the house for years and been perfectly happy so something must have happened to trigger our shadowy friend's appearence. I hate to sound like a whiny n00b but have any of you guys heard of anything that could cause ghosts to just suddenly appear in a house that's not previously been haunted?

I think it is a very good idea to look into the old lady who lived in the house. You may be on to something. If you can figure out when the haunting started you can figure out what this woman did that caused this ghost to become violent. If she lived their for years without anything happening it's a good bet that she was the cause of the problem. It's unfortunate that it got her killed, and I hate to speak ill of the dead, but she might not have been as benign at her neighbors believed. Every news report I have ever seen when a heinous crime is committed has friends and neighbors shocked that this nice, quiet, kept to themselves person killed 20 people in cold blood.

Once you know what it is that this woman did to create the problem you can then use that information to reverse the damage and set the ghosts soul to rest.

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  soldier91 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 pm

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: update

I'm glad to hear you are still with us. If this haunting happened suddenly you might want to look into what the poor woman purchased before her death. Ghosts can sometimes get attached to objects and if she was like most old ladies I know, she probably went to flea markets and antique stores. It is possible that she was unlucky enough to have purchased an item that once belonged to this ghost. If this is the case, find the object and destroy it. It may not kill the ghost, but it should weaken it. Be prepared to fight when you do this, as the ghost may try to both prevent you from doing the job and attack you once its done if it is not destroyed outright.
soldier91
soldier91
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3