Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me...

+6
digger481
bookworm55
god45
rigger111
cabbie22
LadyV468
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help me... Empty Help me...

Post  LadyV468 Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 am

My sister got into a bad crowd. There's just something not right about the leader of that gang. His smell...I can't describe it, but I know it's not normal. She's since disappeared and I don't know where to start looking. The police are no help at all. Something led me here, I don't know what, but I know you can help. Please, help me.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Help me... Empty Re: Help me...

Post  cabbie22 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 am

Ok lady, before we start helping you we need a bit of detail, si? Start by telling us a bit about your situation, your sis and this gang leader. You know that he's wrong so you obviously got the call. Give us something more to work with here, sister!
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 am

Piece of advice here-

Don't just confront the fucker. a) Assuming by the "Lady" part of the handle, you're female. He's a gang-banger. Need I spell it out? And skip the Women's Lib shit, I'm talking about the fact that he'll be carrying a piece, so no amount of Karate classes from the fucking YWCA are going to help your ass. b) Observe from a distance, and if your sister DOES turn up, don't tip her off either. If she doesn't...well... the reality is that you better start grieving now so that you'll be clear-headed when you take the fucking monster down.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 am

to:hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Help me...

Your sister is lost to you. The cancer has spread to her; the sickness either made her one of the Enemy, or a victim of them. Grief will not serve you here. Only righteous fury. Be her vengeance or be her liberator, but do not show weakeness or you too will be lost to us.

Let this be a lesson to you as well. If you have other family, then leave them! You cannot allow them to be involved in our Cause. You must give them up, or they will become a liability to you.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 am

To:hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Help me...

Don't give up hope, Ladyv. The situation might seem bleak, but you do have the power to do something about it now. Maybe even track down and save your sister. You have to keep control of yourself; think smart and think quickly right now. Consider where you last saw your sister, or where she was supposed to be going when she disappeared. Get what information as you can on this strange smelly gang-banger. Tell us everything you can find out, no matter how weird or unimportant it may seem. Contact Witness1 privately to see if he can send you help if need be.

You've heard the call of The Mission. You're not alone and you're not helpless anymore. Never forget that.
bookworm55
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 am

god45 wrote:If you have other family, then leave them!

Don't listen to this. If you've got other family its your duty to protect them from whatever it is that's gone after your sister! Each and every one of us has a duty to use our abilities to stand up and fight for those that are important to us - not abandon them to the night. Clearly there's monsters near where you are. If you've got family there then you're the only one that stands a chance of protecting them. One thing you'll soon realise is that normal folks are no good in a confrontation with the enemy. That leaves you as the only one capable of stepping into the breach.
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:52 am

The best thing you can do to protect them is to leave them. Monsters will use them against you if they become aware of you. If you stay, you make them into targets. Sentimental attachment to family is a weapon too good to ignore for any monster. It is a perfect opportunity to cut a Hunter down without ever having to touch them.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 am

You know, I'd give you more information if I could actually see the guy...being blind since 4 years old makes that kind of difficult...and I can't leave my brother - I'm all he has now. He can't speak except to me. We need all three of us to function - it's like we're missing a limb.

I'm trying to find her, but I don't know where to start.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 am

Managed to convince my brother to talk to me. He was the last one who saw her and, technically speaking, the last one to talk to her. He also doesn't like that man - in his own words "his eyes held evil". I don't know if she has this 'gift' also, but I wouldn't be surprised. We are triplets, after all...

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 am

From what you've said above...

It seems likely that she also posesses the gift. We could therefore assume, for now, that she knows the leader is "evil" as you describe. Two things perforce spring to mind as likely cause for her disappearance:

1. She's trying to inflitrate and find out more about who or what this leader is, and has followed them too far to return.
2. She has been discovered to know more than she should, and has been detained, perhaps worse.

Assuming the above, there seems nothing you can do at present. If she is feeling your loss as keenly as you do hers, which seems likely, she will attempt to contact you or come back if she can. This assumes she has not been discovered. Had she been discovered for an infliltrator, it is likely nothing you can do now will help, even had you a chance of finding her on your own. Be patient, watch and wait, and be ready to provide shelter if she does manage to contact you.

That is all the advice I would offer given our inability to provide physical assistance. If you can somehow signal anyone local to you, and enlist their aid, perhaps there is more can be done.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 am

> That is all the advice I would offer given our inability to provide physical assistance. If you can somehow
> signal anyone local to you, and enlist their aid, perhaps there is more can be done.

witness1@hunter-net.org

Subject: Call for Assistance; Discreet; Emergency

In the email, ASK Witness1 to help you. Don't you go giving him any information until he requests it. He'll make sure your emails to him are secure before he asks for anything. All you say in the body of your email is that you need to contact other Imbued in your area. He'll put the feelers out for you in a way that less savory Imbued can't track.

The other way you do it is with The Code. We got special words, and you'll know them when you see or feel them being drawn. Use the Code in your area. Put it up on walls. Put it on poster billboards. Put it in the fucking newspaper if you have to. The Code is our early warning sign. It tells a traveler like me what's going on in a city they come to. Whether we're needed or not. If there's any dead Imbued to pay respects to. If there's too many monsters to handle. You get the picture? Use The Code!

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

With respect, Digger, you're jumping to alot of conclusions and making a great deal of assumptions. We have no way of knowing if Ladyv's sibling is Imbued, and thus everything else is speculation at best. Right now, we have to simply work under the pretense of what we know. We all have had experience with how The Afflicted can manipulate, coerce and enthrall the Defenseless. This is a scenario which has played out thousands of time. So it's best (if we have to work under any assumption at all) to work under that assumption, since it is rooted in fact, not wishful thinking.

I'm sorry... that sounds harsh, and I don't mean to. I wish fervently on Ladv's behalf that her sister be okay and maybe even dealing with this as an Imbued. At least then, she stands a chance. But as much as I wish it, we know that we have to face the very cold and very harsh realities of our existence as Imbued.

Ladyv: To be honest, and I cringe to even suggest this, if your brother is as non-functional as you say, he needs care that you cannot provide for him right now. Although I will not tell you to leave him as some other Imbued are urging, I would suggest that you place him in the care of a Rest Home or a Mental Health facility until such time as you complete your inquiries and deal with threat. It may seem cold, but I urge you to consider that it's not fair to him to have to live with a "part-time caregiver" who may, herself, disappear from his life in a short time. If you pursue your sister by hunting this alleged Afflicted ganger, then consider his well-being first. It's hard, and I'm sorry to be the one to suggest separating yourself from him even temporarily, but please consider it.
bookworm55
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Man, this shit is fucked up. She's blind! Witness? Can you not arrange some help for this chica?
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 am

Hold on, my brother is NOT non-functional! He suffers from selective mutism because of a severe stammer! I need him - he is my eyes. He is also my voice - without him, I don't know if my sister is listening to me. There were problems when we were young - she was born deaf, I lost most of my sight due to illness and he didn't know how to cope. Bullying makes him talk only to me.

Even if neither of them are able to see things the way I can (my brother may just have said what he did to protect my feelings), I can't leave one without the other - they need each other. Obviously, learning sign language for me is a bit stupid, seeing as though I won't be able to see the replies... I have an uncanny ability for knowing what is going on, even without there being any noise to hear; I'll be fine alone. I just need them to be safe.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 am

I'm sorry, bookworm, I had hoped it'd be clear I was making assumptions. I believe them to be sound, but mine is not the only belief, so apologies if it sounded like I was preaching the gospel.

I'm just taking the information given and drawing the most accurate conclusions I can. I've not been at this as long as some of you, clearly, but triplets, one blind, one mute, and one deaf, two of whom can see "evil" and another whom is currently missing in relation to one such evil seems mighty convenient to me.

I admit it's possible we're dealing with a normal person caught up in things far beyond her, with one gifted sister and a brother who doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by admitting he didn't, in fact, think the evil person seemed evil. But the signs point otherwise, and if signs are not to be followed, I'm replying to a thread in a forum I should never have found.

Worth thinking about.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 am

Okay... triplets... one deaf, one mute, one blind.

You're fucking with us, aren't you? That's just... wow. Next you're going to tell us you have abnormal hair growth and like bananas.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 am

Or perhaps rigger, instead, you might regale us with tales of the many monsters you've killed.

Suddenly triplets who lack senses and may have special powers don't seem so ridiculous? Please try to keep perspective on what's being discussed here, rigger.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 am

digger481 wrote:Or perhaps rigger, instead, you might regale us with tales of the many monsters you've killed.

Please. Don't get him started!
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:40 am

We have had a rather long run of bad luck, just so you know.

When we were born, my sister was starved of oxygen, as was my brother. I caught something that left me blind, I was too young to remember what it was. A few years back our parents died in a fire. They themselves were orphans, met in an orphanage, so no grandparents.

And yes, we were teased in school about our disabilities. And no, none of us like bananas...not as if that should be important. I'm trying to find my sister. Please, I'm looking for support, not people teasing.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:49 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD....

See no Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil? Ring any fucking bells?

You motherfuckers are all retarded or stupid.

And for fuck's sake, if it IS true, how the fuck do we know that these three AREN'T monsters THEMSELVES for the love of fucking Christ???? Triplets with what amounts to psychic powers?? Come ON, people. That's a fucking Blockbuster horror film in the fucking making right there.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyV468 Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:58 am

I don't think we need language like that, rigger.

I think someone's feeling a little paranoid...don't you think we were when we worked it out? I am not a monster, just unlucky. My sister on the other hand...until I find her, I won't know for certain.

LadyV468
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:08 am

Actually, Rigger has a point.

Just how exactly are you posting and reading our replies lady?
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:18 am

My assumption is that she is either making the most of one of the many techological advances helping blind people to use computers, or her brother is typing for her. It's not a huge leap of faith.

Any one of you could equally be monsters. I don't think this is a useful line of questioning.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 am

My apologies, Ladyv. I got caught up in making an assumption of my own.

In that case, the two of you can probably engage in the afforementioned suggestions together. Best of luck, I hope you find your sister well. I'll keep watch on this thread for other postings to see if I can assist in some way.
bookworm55
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 am

I find it doubtful that she is a monster. Monsters would not be so stupid as to give up so much personal information. If any of you are interested to find out for certain though, use all of that valuable data she has provided you in order to find her and check her with the Sight for yourselves. Given the nature of the information, she should take less than three days to track down using tools as basic as Google.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next