Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subscriptions

3 posters

Go down

Subscriptions Empty Subscriptions

Post  violin99 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:02 am

Please remove my account from this site.

violin99
New user
New user

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Subscriptions Empty Re: Subscriptions

Post  rigger111 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Bye-bye now! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

He's going to go ballistic when he sees this in his In box... I see an epic flamewar in the making already.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  violin99 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:59 am

It is unfortunate that the Shining Ones have chosen idiots such as Rigger to receive the call along with more worthy souls. His inclusion in our ranks can only lead me to conclude that our patrons must have a purpose in mind for him - doubtlessly something involving overt violence or perpetual profanity. However, nebulous as many aspects of our new existence are, I can say with absolute clarity that Rigger's intended destiny is not that of filling my inbox with his puerile, adolescent mewling!

Surely there is some nearby manifestation of the darkness with which you can go and lock horns? Your persistent coarseness makes me want to vomit.

Witness, I shall ask you again - remove me from this list.

violin99
New user
New user

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  witness1 Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 am

Violin,

I did honor your request to remove your account. However, you appear to have been reauthenticated. As an experiment I have just tried to remove you again, and this time I have received an "access denied" error message.

It's puzzling as I have full administrator rights to the system, and even physically trying to delete your entry from the backend database appears to be impossible.

I shall pursue this further as I love a technical challenge, but until then I am afraid that you must remain a member of Hunter Net.

Inherit the Earth

witness1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 10

http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down