Absence

Go down

Absence

Post  potter116 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I know it has been some time since I have posted to the list, and I would hate for Rigger to worry any longer about my safety. (It's so nice of you to keep my in your thoughts, you sure mention me enough.)

For the past few months I have been working one-on-one with a bruise that feels remorse for the pain he has caused other people. I met him at a local "new age" store. He was looking for some kind of cure for his cravings and a way to become human again. I followed him from the store and offered my assistance.

At first he didn't believe that I could help him in any way. He thought I was crazy, but after a few weeks of dialog he came around. We decided to try the cold turkey method, I locked him in the basement of his home and kept watch over him night and day with the help of Healer and Doctor. For a while it looked promising. Doctor stated that he felt that if we had a few more weeks we may have actually succeeded. Unfortunately the pain became too much for him and he took his own life one night. He hung himself with his own bedsheets while Healer was making his lunch. It's a shame because I really believe that if he had been able to hold on a little longer we would have succeeded.

While his death saddens me, the fact that he was willing to try gives me hope.

Last edited by potter116 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell)

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Absence

Post  rigger111 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Sure thing there, Sweetness. How's that pussy-whipped cuntlicker of a husband of yours? He kick your worthless, bitchy ass to the curb yet?

I see you're still hanging onto that whole "All You Need Is Love" crap. Hey? News Flash. The Beatles are mostly dead, and their music sucked even when it was popular. That doesn't make for a very good Life Path, yano?

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Crusader and Rigger often get a hard time on this site, and a lot of people label them "psychos". Don't be fooled by all the "Living Power" crap that Potter peddles - she is seriously fucking loco .

Yeah bitch, I still remember that possessor that you let get away. The woman you "saved" is locked in a fucking asylum now with her mind shot to fuck and the spirit that was in her is roaming freely - probably controlling some other poor fuck and making them kill. This wasn't some poor lost spirit ala Ghost the movie. No, this was a real nasty fucker - it didn't even fucking look human - and she let it go. Not only that, she jinxed those of us that were with her so that we couldn't harm it!

No - this isn't some unsubstantiated rant. Doctor119 and Healer115 were there too - they saw the same shit I did.
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  healer115 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:12 am

Cabbie and Rigger,

Why don't you guys do me a favor and back off of Potter? Everyone makes mistakes, that is how we (humanity) learn. I am positive you two have made mistakes in the past and I am as certain that you will make them in the future.

No one of us is God (or Buddha, or Muhammad, etc) and so no one of us is perfect. We are all living, learning, growing beings that will occasionally stumble.

Rigger, as for our personal relationship, it is a work in progress as all relationships should be. Things could be better but they could also be worse. You and Cabbie do not help when you intentionally provoke strife so again I ask you both to back off.

Peace,
Healer115

healer115
New user
New user

Number of posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Absence

It's nice to see you back, Potter. I'm glad you're alright and that you're still with others you can trust.
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Healer, I'll honour your request because I respect you and know what you stand for. However, what I said when we were last together stands. She'd better not try and fuck with me or those I'm working with again!
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soldier91 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Subject: Absence

While I don't often agree with your methods, I am glad that you and those you work with are alive.
soldier91
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Rigger, it warms my heart to know how concerned you are about my love life, but I'm sorry, you're not my type. You just have to move on. I'm sure their is some psycho out there who will make you very happy someday.

Cabbie, I hope that one day you will understand that what I did was for the betterment of all involved. It was not that spirits fault that it was hurt and was lashing out. I sincerely hope that the woman is able to come to terms with what happened to her, but you do not have any way of knowing if the ghost is hurting someone else. He may have taken the second chance given and learned from his own pain.

Thank you all for your concern and wishes of wellbeing.

potter116
Touched
Touched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Potter's mistakes get people killed, Healer.

You want THAT shit on your conscience? Or are you going to stand up to the numb fuck and get her to knock this shit off?

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  omega89 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 pm

In addition to Rigger's remarks it is blatently apparent that the foolish woman has been co-opted by the enemy. At best she is a liability, at worst an out and out traitor. Cabbie's story backs this theory up.

With this in mind I propse that Witness1 ban her from the site so as not to allow her the oppertunity to feed back information to her masters.
omega89
Touched
Touched

Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witness1 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 am

Omega,

I am not about to ban Potter based on your prejudiced accusations.

Inherit the Earth

witness1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 10

View user profile http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Subject: One Man's Trash...

...is another man's treasure.

Potter116 is a wealth of information. She shows us exactly what not to do as we pursue the Mission. She cannot help but to stroke her own ego and will rise to the easiest and most juvenile of bait, giving up information readily that most of her ilk would guard jealously in order to keep us "frothers" from effectively hunting her precious "Afflicted".

Why would one wish to remove such a valuable diamond from our treasure trove of knowledge? Tactically, she is incompetent as a double-agent. She wants so badly to convince us of her legitimacy that she regularly sells out the Enemy to us. Her good intentions and niavete are perfect for our needs. It would be an inconvenience to lose her to a banning.
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 pm

> With this in mind I propse that Witness1 ban her from the site so as not to allow her the oppertunity to feed back information to her masters.

Hey, I'm all for this. Dumb bitch is probably Copy-Pasta'ing the whole fucking site and showing it to every rot she comes across as an example of what happens if they're bad.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 pm

It saddens me that some of you use my information to cause more pain in this world. But if just one person can learn from what I have done, if one person can come to the realization that pain only begets pain, that hatred only begets hatred, and violence only begets violence, then I know it will have been worthwhile.

potter116
Touched
Touched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm

[quote="rigger111"]Potter's mistakes get people killed, Healer.

[quote]

I fear you are wrong.
People get people killed.

"Potter" cannot, and nor can any of us "Save the world"
The world is broken. My transition showed me that much. The big picture, how every act of misfortune rolls into a tangled, crying mess that is humanity.

Potter makes mistakes that get people killed. People make mistakes that get themselves killed. Like dabbling in white magic, thinking it cool to talk to the "scary looking guy" or to spent the night in the haunted house to prove they can.
If you accuse Potter of getting people killed how do you think that will make her feel? Not that you care. But people like her are the reason I have not lost everything I still have.

But i must disagree. Yes pain begets pain, but you know what? Sometimes pain just fucking HAPPENS! Out of the blue and wrecks your life.
Pain will always been there, sometimes you have to grit your teeth and give as good as you get.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: