Do you feel it?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you feel it?

Post  lotus19 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:06 pm

On Sunday this week, there is a conjunction of Jupiter, Mars and Mercury.

Channel it, and you will find the strength and energy to do things you might otherwise shy away from. Physical endurance, mental agility, the will and ability to challenge the established order and change the world. These are the Messengers guiding us, but it is so easy to be overwhelmed by the flood tide of their gaze.

Deny their power, and be at their mercy - strung out, exhausted, sick. Exposed. Picking fights, making snap judgements, pointing fingers. Sound familiar?

Stop the bickering, you Chosen. You are influenced by things greater than yourselves, with more sway even than the ones we fight. The Compassionate Father, Far-sighted Intellect, and Ruthless War are uniting. What can we not achieve if we follow suit?

lotus19
New user
New user

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you feel it?

Post  cabbie22 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 am

Let me guess - I'm going to go on a long journey, meet a tall, dark stranger, and have money problems.

Seriously, chica, unless you can give us some practical advice on how to make use of this mumbo jumbo you've just spouted save the horoscopes for your girl friends!
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lotus19 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Let me guess - I'm going to go on a long journey, meet a tall, dark stranger, and have money problems.

I have no wish to know enough about you to be able to tell you such things.

mumbo jumbo

You are entitled to your opinion, "chica". As am I. I see the weather closing in again, and Mars stirring up energy while Jupiter lends mercy and Mercury vision. Great times for your new President, I think. Great potential - for a couple of weeks, at least.

some practical advice

Saturn is in opposition in March, so make hay while the sun shines, Cabbie - nothing comes easy when Saturn is close-by.

Let me guess: this is too woolly for you? Try this: be open to your instincts this coming week. When your instincts tell you to explore a new idea, or try something risky, be willing to trust them. After that? Get very, very careful and do not squander the progress you have made.

lotus19
New user
New user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 am

Why do I always end up with a headache after I read your shit, Lotus? God damn...

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am

I think I can field this one:

The planets did it.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 pm

The earth mother speaks to us in many ways, don't be so quick to judge, you may learn something.

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetpea206 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:09 pm

I felt a "conjunction" on Sunday night all right, but I don't think it was the kind you had in mind, Lotus...

sweetpea206
New user
New user

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh dear God.
I find you.
I track you down though site after site of useless crap, chasing each lead to find people who know and what do I find? A bickering, sarcastic mass.

"I had a conjuction all night long"
Is that supposed to be funny!? This life we lead is not a joke.

And Lotus19 keep you head out the stars. Because you know whats out there?
Nothing. Fuck all. A cold empty void that gives no potants, no help.

It just is there to screw us over.

Don't watch the skys. Watch the people on the street your in.

Oh. And hello by the way.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 am

Wow - another snotty punk joins the ranks of the imbued!

Before tearing into the regulars here how about you give us a little introduction of your own?
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:23 am

Why no introduction? Simple.
I don't know if I can trust you.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 am

I'm not asking for your fucking name and address, puto, but I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself when I say we want to know a bit more about you. How did you find this site? When did you get the Call? What have you encountered?

This "mysterious stranger" bullshit will get you no where - the surviving members of this list have long memories and we all know the last person who came on here acting all coy and unwilling to answer questions - a certain Carpenter169. Those of us who were around all know how that ended...

So, considered yourself invited to share.
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:36 am

You want me to share. Fine.

I share something akin to Lady V. My sister has gone.
She was acting strange, talking about "New Age magic" and "Well-read friends"
A lot of meetings, sleepovers and stuff. She was always a bright girl, life of any party.
And so compassonate, always looking out for me.

Do you know what it is like to see you beloved sister and all of a sudden hear some fucking voice from nowhere that said "SHE IS WRONG" and not even be able to stand to be in the same room as her?

I drove her away and now she is gone. I know she is in danger, I know something is wrong. Don't ask me how, don't ask my why. I just know, ok?

These fucking messages and visions are showing me worse and worse things. I know she hasn't run away or anything. Something HAS her.

And do you want know the true twist of the knife? I am powerless to look for her. You wouldn't understand why. I have the net. i found I am not going mad, that other people hear these voices, see these things. It took me three months to find you, to wade thought the shite of cyberspace.

I can't tell you the "I killed a horde of monsters with a toothpick" tales.
I can tell you those of a man who spends his every waking hour looking for clues to correct his own mistakes.

Sound Cliche? Sound typical? Melodramatic maybe?
Cliche is funny till it happens.

Happy now?

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lotus19 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 pm

"I had a conjuction all night long"
Is that supposed to be funny!? This life we lead is not a joke.

That's not quite what sweetpea said you know, but even if it were, I'd hardly be one to take exception to it. If that's how it takes you, ride it. Or get ridden. So to speak.

And Lotus19 keep you head out the stars. Because you know whats out there?
Nothing. Fuck all. A cold empty void that gives no potants, no help.
It just is there to screw us over.

You are welcome to your own views. I shall keep mine. I have quite enough first-hand evidence to remain comfortable with them.

Don't watch the skys. Watch the people on the street your in.

And amazingly, I don't find these two conflict at all. Of course, as a woman, multi-tasking comes naturally to me.

I am sad to hear of the loss of your sister, and doubly so to hear of your part in it. You have repaid her former kindnesses poorly; I hope your desire to restore her can be matched by the means to do so, so that you can make amends, or you will carry a wicked burden for the rest of your life.

You say you are powerless to look for her, and that we could not understand. Here, as in other matters, you judge too quickly. Try us. You may be surprised.

Whatever the reason, if you cannot look yourself, perhaps there are those of us here who could do so on your behalf. You are in pain, that much is evident, and you are lashing out on account of that. Desperation is a poor mistress. Embrace an open mind, and do not be too proud to seek help.

lotus19
New user
New user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Someone want to explain to me why it's always the fucking drama whores who get that Static shit that Violin keeps bitching about? Would be nice if someone with some intestinal fortitude who didn't get his finger caught in "The Collected Works of William Shakespeare" as a small child and traumatized for life got that shit.

Nice to see you got your sense of humor back, by the way, Lotus.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Do You Feel It?

Humor is a perfectly appropriate defense mechanism, Penemue. Many of us see some quite horrific things and the only way our mind can adjust to them is to set them aside temporarily and retreat to more familiar and friendly emotions and surroundings.

Very few of the imbued who post here lack respect for lotus19. She has proven an invaluable ally to quite a few of us, and is highly regarded. The irreverence for her sometimes mystical approach is usually taken as a gentle, good-natured ribbing meant as a kind of bulwark against the darker thoughts.

I am sorry for your loss, and I don't mean to trivialize it. I would like to point out though that self-castigation over your supposed failure is not going to help your sister or do anyone any good, most especially you, yourself. Depression is probably the biggest killer of people like us. Many who would have otherwise strove to make right that which they believe they have done wrong simply give up and wallow in self-pity until they make a critical error that costs them their lives. Please don't allow yourself to fall into that trap. Reach deep inside yourself and find that last bit of strength to pull yourself out of it and do what needs to be done. if not for your own sake, than for the sake of your sister whom you obviously love and miss dearly.

Switching to more Hunter-oriented advice, it sounds to me like your sister has fallen in with a blood cult or that she may be a warlock. Without knowing the background of how you were imbued and if your sister was wrong the first time you saw her or if she became wrong, i cannot say for certain. I suggest finding her and observing her from a distance, if you do possess the level of contact witht he Messengers similar to Violin, as it seems you might. Once you have more information, use The Word to recruit allies to take care of any threats to your sister or others, such as if it's a vampiric blood cult. Then, you may still be able to communicate with your sister via electronic means when all is said and done. If she's fallen in with people of a supernatural nature, she may well understand what has happened to you.
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader17 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:35 pm

You can listen to this "advice" and agonise over the best way to deal with the corruption that has taken your sister and spend months - years maybe - hand-wringing and worrying, casting blaming all around, alienating those closest to you and slowly driving yourself insane.

Or you can ignore the witchery espoused by others and show your sister your true love for her by purging the darkness that has blackened her soul. Elsewhere you mention magic - take comfort in the fact that the Lord Himself directs your hand here.

Exodus 22:18

What you have to do is hard - I do not deny this, but know that what you do is right and true, and that your sister's ascension to Heaven will be reward enough for your labors.
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:19 pm

When I say you wouldn't understand I mean you really wouldn't.
Not melodrama, really. I have aspect of my being that makes conventional looking hard. No I am not blind. Is just something I don't want to talk about.

I wouldn't say I am in depression, far from it. Depression implies I just sit there accepting it. I won't. Ever.
Instead of depression I have brought on a cold, bitter mindset that tells me just what I need to do:

Find what has lured her away. Kill it, without pity, without remorse.
The pain that is has done to my family is beyond anything I could imagine. I know she seduced by something. I could feel it. I still feel it. And not just her.

Sometimes her image burns into my head, like fire has branded my mind. She is lost, I feel her run in endless woods and all around lost souls scream for a way out. The second I try to focus on her the image goes.

My sister was fine one day, the next she walked into my room and I just heard "SHE WILL BE LOST". She looked..awful, like her, but dragged though a darkened mirror.

Finding her is the part I am focused on. Her blogs and forums are unchecked. No sighting at school. Her friends have no clue.

I am here to learn what I can of the cults that lead people astay. Then I will see they are wiped out.
They need wiping out, every freak that caused pain and heartache.

And Crusader17. No.
I will not trust her soul into the hands of a God who did nothing to stop this.
Killing her would be to admit I have lost her. I have not, I assure you I have not and those who would take her from me will pay with every inch of life they have in their blackened, corrupted hearts.

I don't have time for self pity. I admit my fault now is the time to correct it, and prevent others from making the same error.

Thank you for the advice and kind words.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 am

Okay... two things, then I'm gonna crawl into a hole and tie one on so I can get rid of the fucking headache you clowns are giving me:

Crusader: Fuck off dude. Nobody can keep up the woe-is-me act as long as this guy has without slipping up if he's pulling your chain. This guy wouldn't kill his own kin if the bitch was sucking on his neck and ripping his dick off. So give it a rest already, because I'll be damned, but I don't think even I'd be hardass enough to kill my own if it came to it either.

Penemue: Okay... two things for you.... one: What the fuck is a Penemue? And two: Ditch the fucking whiney-ass, Vincent Price/Edgar Allen Poe act and just say what you gotta say. it's giving me a fucking headache. And although I might actually have something useful to tell you, if you keep it up with the wannabe Goth bullshit, I'm more likely to just go get drunk than read another one of your fucking torture sessions you call posting. And I can struggle my way through telling you that I'm not the only one who's fucking eyes are bleeding after reading this shit, brah.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 am

Hehe. Pememue. Look it up.
Wait, that may kill you, hang on.
Pememue was one of the angels who were sent to earth to watch humanity. They desired the human women and as such God had them wiped out. Before he did, the Angels unleashed curses on Man. Pememue's was the curse of writting, for now man could write he began to bicker, argue and divide.
I chose the name under the realisation that even a curse meant to divide us can be used to unite us. For what else is this forum but the use of written word to unite all those who feel the Call? Don't give me that look. You asked.

And I don't care if you get a headache. Really. I can sleep at night just fine in that knowledge.
If you did have something useful to tell me I would hope you just would....or are you obbessed with your own importance and assume everyone must be on your level in order for you to accept we are on the same side.

In fact, a question you can help with:
Crossbows. I have a very powerful one, and someone I know to be some form of creature.
I am not sure what kind but its just the feeling I get. Its like when theres a wasp in the room and you can't keep your eye off it. I see him and can't stop my mind nagging there is something wrong.
I know he is a creature of habit and know he will be in his garden at 11pm.
Advise I take the shot, or keep watching? Will a crossbow even kill it because I cannot afford prolonged confrontation.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 am

I guess it goes without saying, but if you do decide to go ahead and try the Crossbow Method(tm) make sure you're careful about not leaving evidence about. Just because we've got a gift for seeing monsters, doesn't mean we're allowed to shoot someone with a crossbow any more than the next guy. Sounds like this'll be your first try at killing stuff, so don't forget to cover your tracks. I say this not from experience, just concern.

I have no valuable opinion to offer as regards your choice.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:13 am

What the fuck? Seriously Penemue, just what the fuck are you all about? One minute you're belting out the woe-is-me-for-I-am-cursed bullshit, and the next you're talking about whacking some vato with a crossbow??? Slow...the...fuck...down.

So the guy's wrong - ok, that's a good start. Means he's a fucking monster. Chances are that means he's a chingada madre who's done something wrong. But there's two important questions here:

1) Have you watched him longer than the five minutes that it seems like here and therefore have any idea what you're up against or capable of? I'm not going to be the only one here who'll tell you that the human seeming ones can be the most monstrous.

2) Has he done something wrong or is he threatening anyone?

To me it sounds like you're seriously fucked up in the head about losing your sister - and who wouldn't be - that you're wanting to lash out and that this poor fucker is the only one within striking distance. Like Digger said, just because he's a monster doesn't mean that it's all right to pop a cap in his ass. Chances are, if you do kill him you're going to be left with a very human looking corpse and, if this is your first time, a fuckload of forensic evidence nailing your ass to the crime.

So, chuck us some more information, amigo, and we'll see if we can help.

Just don't go down the "it's wrong - let's kill it straight away" route. You've got to prioritise your actions here and it sounds to me like finding your sister is numero uno at the moment. If this guy's got nothing to do with it leave him the fuck alone. If you start capping things just because they cross your path you'll end up an emotionless monster like those chuckleheads God45 and Crusader17 in no time at all.
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 pm

God damn it. I fear you may be right. Losing the one constant in my life HAS fucked me up. As I said on another thread, I have a condition that has meant that so far my life has been limited in a great many ways. Unlike a lot of the "woe is me" types I have something fucking real to bitch about. I am not whining for pity or attention, just to point out a simple truth: Life is random and sometimes it is your lot to play Job.

I have watched him for a while, and yes there is something wrong but I'm not ready to trust my feelings on this. Still adapting to the visions and other strange flashes I get. I am staying the hand.

Urgh, I was acting out of rashness and weakness. I've delt with all my problems for years and overcame them. I'll deal with this too. Probley earned the contempt of everyone on the forum by now but unless there is an edge to go back in time there isn't much I can do about that.

It's ok. Each time I delve into cyberspace I find more clues, slowly linking things together. Your right. Punishment for existing is not justice.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  omega89 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:06 am

Penemue574 wrote:Punishment for existing is not justice.

I do not have any issue with the fact that you wish to eliminate the creature. It is simply the half-cocked manner in which you are attempting it that I find offensive. When dealing with the unnatural every detail has to be checked, then double checked and checked once more if you do not wish to end up dead. Heed this advice well.
omega89
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: Concerning Weapons

Crossbows are effective against v_mp_r_s and w_rl_cks. Use wooden stakes, and you can paralyze a v_mp_r_. Use any type of hunting head, and you can pierce body armor and make a w_rl_ck bleed.

Handle the bolts with care. Do not allow a razor head to cut you. Do not allow a finger print to remain on a shaft. Purchase your ammunition in another state. Purchase only high-tension, high-torsion bows and do so very far from your home or area of operation.

When hunting, the best scenario is to retrieve the bolts you use. However, if you cannot, then cover your tracks. Do not allow any forensic evidence to be left behind.

Practice makes perfect. Spend plenty of time at a range perfecting your technique before you attempt to make a kill with one. There aremany variables which must be considered, including windspeed, tension and degradation. Be aware of your surrroundings before you pull the trigger, and if there isn't a sure shot, don't take one at all.
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:58 am

You always gotta go in with a plan. Even the nutjobs... nah, fuck... ESPECIALLY to the nutjobs... always go in with a plan. And when I say "a plan" I really mean that they stop to think out every last stupid fucking detail and then come up with a Plan A, B, C, PD-fucking-Q to handle it. Get yourself hooked up with a thinker if you're gonna be doing this shit. Last thing you need is these "impulses" impulsing you into walking into a fucking early grave.

Ditch the crossbow, Slapnuts. Some of these clowns will tell you any weapon is a good weapon, but the fact is that you can't get more reliable or easy to use than a good old fashion room sweeper. That's a shotgun for you urbane (read as: snobby) types. The action is fast and easy to work, rarely jams and even if it don't kill, the solid slug rounds jack a monster six ways from Sunday. Nothing funnier than watching the look of surprise on a rot's face when you whip out that sawed-off jobbie that's just a pair of 8" barrels attached to a trigger and a handgrip and put a round right in its gut and knocking it into a wall across the room. You can get ammo at any hardware or chain store in the fucking country, and it's even easy to get in Europe with their crazy-ass passive-aggressive anti-gun, pro-douchebag touchy-feely laws.

Yeah, don't mess with stupid shit. Go for the tried and true. Keep it simple.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next