What the hell?

Go down

What the hell?

Post  Apple422 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 am

What the hell keeps bringing me here? I've enough worries without some mad tinfoil hat brigade messing around with all my IT systems...

Apple422
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the hell?

Post  witness1 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 am

Welcome Apple.

Rest assured you're not going mad, nor is anyone else messing with your systems. Chances are you had an experience recently that you can't explain or which has left you shaken and uneasy. Take your time to browse the archived threads on this site and you'll find that this is a community of like minded individuals who have all shared a similar experience to yours.

Have a look at the introductions announcement thread - that should help.

When you're ready to talk we're here to listen.

Inherit the Earth

Last edited by witness1 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't include all content)

witness1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-17

View user profile http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple422 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 am

Great, a club for the worlds most bewildered ptsd sufferers. Visions? Peoples brains playing tricks on them due to stress... I thought all my problems were behind me, but it seems my mind is not playing ball.

I've checked this place out and it doesn't make logical sense.

Apple422
Touched
Touched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capricorn432 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 am

Hey man, why don't you start by telling us what happened to you, because I think, like Witness1 said, you've probably recently had a very wierd experience.

I was like you too, but talking about it here helped - especially now as things seemed to have kicked off!

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple422 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 am

Why the hell am I even considering opening up to a bunch of random (and not quite with it it seems) strangers?

I dunno. I guess maybe it'll help a bit, i mean for my own thoughts...

I lost my son in an accident, then my marriage. A year or so on and I'm back home and getting on with things. Then someone asks for my help (to fix a car) and when out there there's no electrics. I'm working away and a black shadow looms up behind the oblivious guy, yells something about the guy being "his" and I tell the guy to run. The spanner made no difference, but it seemed to recoil at my touch. Then it vanished, the electrics fired back into life and the car started up again.

Why's my mind tormenting me? The thing wasn't there (the driver couldn't see it) and I could only persuade him I wasn't a total headcase with a bit of quick thinking.

There you go, feed you theories with my delusions if it makes you happy. i've a psych appointment booked...

Apple422
Touched
Touched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: What the Hell?

Your derision is noted. Now open your eyes and learn the truth of your existence, or fuck the hell off. Nobody wants to listen to morons who can't even see the forest, let alone the trees.
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Apple, don't look at this as a problem, but as a gift. You now have the ability to see the pain that is around you and the ability to make a real difference in the world.

You aren't crazy, at least seeing a ghost doesn't make you crazy, I have no way of knowing how balanced you were before your eyes were opened. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone.

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:21 pm

> Why the hell am I even considering opening up to a bunch of random (and not quite with it it seems) strangers?

Because it's the internetz. Where else can you be a whiny dramawhore and not have to worry about waking up in bed next to a guy named Phillipe who talks with a lisp and wears a paisley cravat?

> Why's my mind tormenting me? The thing wasn't there (the driver couldn't see it) and I could only persuade
> him I wasn't a total headcase with a bit of quick thinking.

Yo, Lon Chaney. Take a fucking breath, okay? This ain't the Rodgers and Hammerstein rendition of Phantom of the Opera, for fuck's sake.

And point in fact- being a headcase in this business means you survived long enough to be successful.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 am

You mentioned that the monster said something about the driver of the car. Have you checked to see if he's ok? From what you've described he didn't get the call, which means that he's going to be completely at the mercy of that thing if it comes after him. Shelf your self-probing psychoanalysis for the meantime and check in on that other guy.
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple422 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 am

Well, I did offer a free checkup of the car, so I guess I'll see him then. Hopefully it'll all look ok, him and the car. No mad visions...

Apple422
Touched
Touched

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: What the Hell?

Hey, look, man. It's rough out there. Something happened, and your first instinct is going to seem like it's something wrong with you. It's not though. You did the best you could, and now you have to accept that your world's gone upside down. You don't have to jump in with both feet like these guys are telling you. Get your bearings, look around the site with fresh eyes and a little open-mindedness and then examine your priorities. Then give this a shot, Apple. Just don't keep thinking you're the one who's fucked up here. You haven't done nothing wrong. It's the world around you that's got something wrong with it, and you got tapped to help fix it.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capricorn432 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Apple!

I'm new to this too and Traveler's right - you need time to get your head together. To be honest, I was relieved when I found this place and so far I've found it pretty helpful.

I hope you're doing ok!

Capricorn

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Buck413 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:06 am

Welcome to the fight, soldier.

Read the tactics others have posted here, and take comfort in the fact that you're not alone.

Buck.

Buck413
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Had your eyes opened too huh?
You will have doubts and questions of course but trust me: we are doing the right thing.

Those who inflict pain need to know it first hand. Can they take what they give?

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Anyone heard from this Apple guy recently?
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down