Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further Update

3 posters

Go down

Further Update Empty Further Update

Post  capricorn432 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 am

Hi guys,

I've been trying to do more research on that house and the old lady that lived there and things have taken a turn for the worse - namely another family has bought the place! I'm going to have to act quickly, but I think I've found the source of what I'm looking for.

Apparently back in the 20's some guy owned the house who was a bit of a crank. There were lots of rumours about him and what he was into - some kind of spiritualist claptrap - but nothing too sinister. The only bad thing I can find is a story - mainly malicious gossip - that he had abducted some local pets but that seems to have come to nothing.

However, fast forward a decade or so and there's a huge fuss in the local rags concerning him. Apparently he was demanding "as befits his religious views" to be buried on his own property and the local council were opposing it on legal grounds. Sadly, I've not been able to find anything else concerning this, so I don't know if it went through or not.

Surely this can't be a coincidence?

capricorn432
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Further Update Empty Re: Further Update

Post  rigger111 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 am

If that's a coincidence, then I'm Her Royal Fucking Majesty The Queen...

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 pm

I heard about this one my net surfing. I think he was buried there, freaks some of the locals out a little. May be a different town but I saw a legal battle for the right to be buried in own house a while.

It is not a coincidence. Coincidence is just a lazy word for knowing there is a pattern behind evens but you just won't look for it.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down