Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Goes Nothing...

+2
rigger111
Citizen597
6 posters

Go down

Here Goes Nothing... Empty Here Goes Nothing...

Post  Citizen597 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 am

My computer keeps sending me here and I've been reading.

I am pretty sure I am not mad, and I am not alone it seems, and so I figure it is time to test the water.

I need facts, not suspicion or speculation. I do not want to hear what might or might not work and if that means I get no information, then so be it.

Please, any facts you have on a 'Bruise'?

Citizen597
New user
New user

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing... Empty Re: Here Goes Nothing...

Post  rigger111 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm

AKA: Blood puppet, Blood Fuck, Traitor.

humans who give themselves to bloodsuckers for the promise of "power" or "immortality". Boils on the ass of humanity. Waste them when you see them.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  omega89 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Everything Rigger says is correct. These individuals have chosen to sacrifice their humanity by selling their souls to the Enemy in return for a quick hit of power. In my experience they are stronger and tougher than the majority of the population so a cautious approach is advised. Rather than approaching them in a direct fight I suggest discerning what is important to them and targetting that. While they are reacting to that you can move in and catch them off guard. Some imbued have suggested capturing one and interrogating them for details of their monstrous patrons. This is an ill advised approach. Aside from the difficulty of subduing one of these creatures to bring in alive most of them show a disgusting and vile loyalty to the monsters that they have whored themselves to.

Instead do as Rigger says and wipe them out. Let your anger at their betrayal of humanity fuel your strength. While these creatures may be tougher than a normal human they are certainly not as strong as a bloodsucker or a flicker. Stab one enough times and it falls over like you or I would.
omega89
omega89
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: Blood Slaves

It is common to find the opinion that slaves should be killed on sight. They are, as even I agree, often times traitors to humanity who give up their human lives in some twisted belief that the curse of undeath is somehow preferrable. However, most of them are simply deluded and seduced downtrodden and hapless victims. They don't know what they're getting into, and punishing them with death is no justice for a crime they had no choice but to commit. More often, it is possible to save them. Give them knowledge, and watch them turn on their opressor, or watch them just walk away with a new sense of purpose and desire to make a new life beyond the corrupting influence of a manipulative vampire.

Now... before you get all "in my grill" and tell me how weak I am for not outright killing these "traitors", let me point out that I have done this. And I assure you, facing a man who can bend steel with his bare hands or get hit by a mac truck and stand back up is not weak. Some of them hate you for trying to 'take away the gift' they receive. Sometimes, violently so. But to simply kill them proves that we are no better than the monster who has enslaved them in the first place. They are human, no matter what you may say to the contrary. You contradict yourselves by calling them monster in one breath and traitor in the next, in fact. At some point, true bravery will come from not pulling that God damned trigger you are all so damned obsessed with.
bookworm55
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:11 pm

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Blood Slaves

Puppets are a resource you cannot afford to act impetuously around. They can and do act as functional scouts and bodyguards. Oftentimes, they are more competent in combat and security than their masters. be aware that they typically know things as well. It will behoove you to manipulate them or interrogate them before simply ending their corrupted existence.

Once the time comes, however, a bullet to the temple is sufficient. You don't need anything special to end them.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 am

From what I hear, most of them are just like junkies. They're hooked on whatever mojo their masters feed them. I think that Potter (dip fuck that she is) and her crew managed to wean one of them off his junk.
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Citizen597 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 am

My thanks, however things have become more complicated now...

Citizen597
New user
New user

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum