Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music (again)

2 posters

Go down

Music (again) Empty Music (again)

Post  iain Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:12 am

Guys,

With the first game approaching we were considering the use of music. The last Sabbat LARP I ran seemed to really benefit from the music playing - people seemed to get more animated and rise to the occasion. However, the Sabbat game had the IC benefit of being set in a nightclub so it was appropriate that there be music there.

Hunter doesn't have an such IC justification.

So, the quuestion is, what do you guys think about music at the game? Should we have it there artificially or have blissful silence and simply the chatter of your little voices?

Cheers!

Iain
iain
iain
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Music (again) Empty Re: Music (again)

Post  Tom Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm

I'd say an empahtic yes, I think music is really cool in games as long as its on pretty quiet (my hearing is terrible as it is!)

And as long as music is well fitted to the setting (I'm thinking some Johnny Cash or something along those lines) then I think there could be justification, namely if the first game is going to be people coming to investigate the massive sign on the front of Hired Gun then I'm pretty sure George would have a radio on.

Tom.

Tom
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum