Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Documented reporting

5 posters

Go down

Documented reporting Empty Documented reporting

Post  Penemue574 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 am

I have been looking around the site and I have assured myself that you are in fact, the real deal.
Sorry for my lack of willingness to take that as face value but I am not utterly conviced as to the reliablity of the visions I am getting and for all i know you could have been another forum devoted to those who watch too much Buffy and beat up goth kids.

I am making this thread to
A) get advice.
B) Document my findings should something happen to me.

As I have said on another forum, I am looking for my sister. (Nothing to do with LadyV, we just seem to have had the same misfortune).

I can admit I suffer from a condtion that makes life very hard for me. My sister has been one of the few people who has stuck by me, always saying something would come and change my life.

We were very close until one day she walked into the room and something happened that I cannot understand. The room went cold, it looked like her skin, her hair and eyes darkened. I heard this voice in my head say "SHE WILL BE LOST" and I freaked, throwing her out and cutting off all contact. (I hope your imbuings were just as helpful)

Then she vanished three months ago. My parents have not recovered and are bearly reconisable anymore. So its just me, looking for her.

I know her running away has something to do with a cult of some kind. I get visions of rituals in the woods, of chanting and fire.

A possable theory is Warlock, I am looking into this but it seems something more. From what I have learnt, Warlocks arn't a fan of cults.

In truth, right now I am looking on every school and socal network for students who are into "white magic" groups or have intrest in pagan or other cults. Anything that can help me find out how they are luring people into these cults.

Would that be a good starting point or is there a better solution?

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Documented reporting Empty Re: Documented reporting

Post  traveler72 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Documented Reporting

I'd be happy to give you some advice on how to track the girl, but it's going to be tough without knowing your limits. If this "problem" is physical, then the best advice I can give you is to start tagging buildings and billboards with the Code and get some help. If the problem is more like an emotional or psychological thing, then you're gonna want to talk to Doctor119. He knows about that shit. I'm just a salesman who hunts monsters. I don't know shit about Freud. So I won't know what your limits are in that case.

Either way, cruising around looking for local covens and such is a good place to get the basics. Just don't get too close, or you may bring suspicion down on yourself. Use the internet, especially Google. Try the phone book and listen to a local radio station for advertisements. You can also check the local library and see who's checking out a lot of occult books. Watch for people at public places who are hading out flyers or doing the soapbox preacher thing.

If all of that fails, then get an aerial map and a Farmer's Almanac. Try to get some idea of that place you saw in your vision from those, and go looking for clues that way.

Sorry man. This is the best I can do with almost no facts. Good luck, and I'll be keeping my eyes open for tags, in case I happen to be cruising your city.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 pm

My condtion is a physical issue. My health is poor at best. It prevents me from much daytime activity at all.

Of course i have mental issues too but they are just "personality glitches"

Yes I have been keeping track of a few clubs that seem safe enough but from what I am gathering, whoever is in charge is using word of mouth to, in a sense, target the vunerable young teenagers. The ones who are bullied and have low confidense. From what I can assume, the lure of "magic" is that of a morbid "self-help" program, offering empowerment and family.

I've managed to create accounts on school chat sites to attempt to find out more. Of course I am being careful and slow, for should people realise I am not of the school it will be hard to explain.

Indeed, Google Earth is giving me a more 3D image of the area. I've also managed to wire my radio to catch local police reports (Grandfather was fireman, the radio is 30 years old but it was salvageable.) but so far nothing besides the typical trash.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Watch yourself on those school chat sites, amigo. If your enemy gets wind of you that may just be the perfect weapon to use against you. After all, we all know what sort of guy hangs around on teen chat rooms impersonating kids, si?
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm

That was precisely my worry and thus is using it for information only rarely and for no longer then half an hour.

Indeed I have had some progress in this report.

After putting up the Mark I gained contact from a fellow Hunter. He reminded me of Rigger in his love for his shotgun was verging on some kind of erotica. (Sorry, but anyone who refers to his gun as "My Lady with two bangin' barrels" is clearly, clearly a cause for concern.)

I arranged to meet him in public, in a small pub I know. I would like to have done it in day but sadly my illness limits my daytime hours. He was an arrogant moron to be sure, but I can't doubt his passion. Part of me feels he saw it as a kind of extreme sport.

Odd thing was, he had never heard of HunterNet. Of course I did not refer to the site, mearly asked if he had noticed any places online where we might go for renforcment. He seemed a little simple about the matter, from what I could learn, something nightmarish had attacked his van while he was traveling and thus imbuing him. He was quite forceful in his demand that I find the when and where and he will take care of the rest with his "MLWTBB"

I admit I am having reservations about employing such a blunt character.

There is a strange matter, local police chatter is ever-so-often dishing out lines such as "gangs of teenagers doing odd stuff in the woods" and get this for a school chat room convo:

19:03 Dweller of Night Logged in (Me)
19:21 Becki: Cool name!
19:21 Dweller of Night: Thanks, stole it from a comic about a Devil-wizard! Magic is so cool!
19: 22 Becki: Oh god, I know! Hey has Varnca brought you to the midnight lessions yet?
19: 23: Dweller of Night: Varnca? Is that a username?
19: 23 Becki: Shit, kk NM
19: 24 Becki has logged off

I am chasing up trails over the username "Vancer" or any hint of it on fourms.
I think I may have the cult-leaders allias, will report back soon.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm a bigger fan of my lead pipe. See, it's got this hole at the end that's alot bigger than a shotgun's hole, and it fits snug but doesn't chaffe... er... nevermind.

Shut the fuck up Slapnuts.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 am

I could live a rich, happy life without ever hearing about your "Lead pipe" ever again

If you ARE having problems with your shotgun though, I would advise you seek a shotgun-wedding counciler. Or use KY jelly....

Can't wait for your retort, Riggy! *blows kiss*

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 am

Cut the shit, Rigger. Were you dropped on your head as a baby or something? Now you even got the new guy pulling your brand of stupid, and started a little fanclub. Fucking Christ, cracker, do you take anything serious anymore?

Okay, Penemue. So it sounds like you got one of the light sensitivity things. I can get behind that, since if you saw another one of us, that means you ain't one of the black hats. So basically, it comes down to doing what you're already doing. Your problem works to your benefit though. It makes you look vulnerable, like you're an easy mark for a "miracle". You can also play up the aspect of hiding in plain sight, kind of like God tells folks to do. You could easily be looking for a "mystical" or faith-healing cure for your disease, and that can get you inside with this cult pretty easy. When you got the Sightup, they can't fuck with your mind, brother, and that's the best weapon you got.

So if your current angle doesn't pan out, you can fall back to using your handicap as a weapon. For now though, I say just keep sifting the way you're doing it. It takes time to get the pay-off. This is why we call what we do "Hunting."

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 am

Hang on...Faith based cure. FUCK! Thats it!
Jesus Christ, if a real magic user is saying magic exists that would be drawing in all kinds of people with condtions like mine that are incurable!
I need to make some calls, I know a few people from the hospital (support groups and stuff),I'll need to see if they have been offered "faith cures" or anything like that.

But yes, you are right I do have a "light thing" that limits my movement and shortens my lifespan. It was very perceptive of you to pick up on that.

Anyway, yes I can't thank you enough for that idea. I feel damn silly I didn't think of it sooner, but it might serve to explain a few patterns i have been seeing.

Last edited by Penemue574 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Documented Reporting

Your condition is highly unique. You have provided too much information about yourself and placed yourself at risk. I have sent an email to Witness1 suggesting that he should remove that section of your email for your own safety.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 am

Kiss my ass, Traveler Ol' Buddy. If you can't laugh once in a while, then what the fuck's the point, amirite?

As for you, Slappy... I'll have you know that all the KY on the fucking planet isn't going to do shit for static diameter. I'll let you figure out what the fuck that implies, Babycakes.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 am

God45
I edited it myself. Though I have not even given out my country and the condtion is much more common then you would think I thank you for your risk-spotting.

I happen to know a fair number of those people with my condition though groups and forums. There is one more who has something simlier to my condtion, he is a bit younger then me. His mother has been going out a lot and is telling him more then normal that "he'll be ok"
People like us don't need to be told that so often, and he has noted she is acting a little diffrent. He won't say how. I could have a way in.

(Theory: Whoever is doing this does not want the ill people themselves, they want their family and friends who are in a sense more vunerable because they feel powerless to stop it. While me and my friend have grimly accepted it, it is harder for those around us to do so. Will confront the friends mother over this. Whoever is behind this is clearly wishing to play on hope, but for what end?)

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 am

Good call on editing your post. God45 may be a bit loco at times but his advice on keeping your identity hidden is solid. This site's been compromised in the past and that means that potentially there could be monsters lurking here, reading everything you write.
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am

Just be careful. As soon as you let a monster see your face, nine times out of ten one of you is going to die.

As for Rigger... yeah, okay. You're right. Sometimes folks need to blow off steam. I suppose this is as good a place as any to do it.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Right, been away but stuff happened.

I managed to contact my friend and paid him a vist. We went on his mothers laptop while she was out. It was really odd, password was locked but then I had a odd feeling, lightheaded or whatever, and when my head cleared the password had been typed! I assume its an "edge" kicking in but still.

Did find many e-mails to some guy called Vancer. Mostly just reminders to a "support group for the family of the ill" and stuff like that. This does however confirm my theory that this Vancer is not after the ill, but praying on the doubt and need for hope of those around them.

The E-mails were often just one-sentence messages, very little information but enough to have some soild proof.

He doesn't seem to be collecting memebership fees or anything so its not a scam. Maybe he is doing it just for the ego trip?

Part of me is thinking its like something out a Pratchette book, where it needs worship to grow in power. Possable?

Yesterday I had a really bad vision, I mean really overpowering. Actully made my legs give way and send me on the floor. But I saw a bit of the local woods I knew, under a bridge in an old railway line. I have asked my fellow local hunter to have a wander around. He seemed more then willing, but I made it clear if he was going to shoot anything, shoot a camera.

I have a long night ahead, downloading the local papers for the last 15 years to see if the woods have any history that is important.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum