Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Creatures

+6
healer115
crusader17
mojo20
soldier91
traveler72
digger481
10 posters

Go down

Political Creatures Empty Political Creatures

Post  digger481 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 am

Ok, I've read enough here to join some dots, so I'd like a little advice.

A firm taking an interest in a particular asset is represented by at least one infected. From what I've read elsewhere, this particular variety would be the type that drinks the blood of one of the rather more powerful monsters out there. You'll have to forgive my lack of terminology, I'm going by looks and what I'm reading. I believe they would be called Bruisers.

So. Presuming there must be a higher infection in this chain, dealing with the Bruiser alone is not going to do me, or anyone else, any favours. So, I want to know more. What I'm looking for is ideas on what I can do to investigate this firm, and their particular interest in the aforementioned asset - whether it is purely financial, or if there might be some other agenda.

I realise the info is sketchy, but I'm only looking for a direction at this point. Big companies aren't easy to look into for your everyday Joe. More info can be provided via a more secure medium, and I'm hoping what I can garner here is at least who might be best to pass that info to in order to proceed.

Any help appreciated.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Political Creatures Empty Re: Political Creatures

Post  traveler72 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Political Creatures

"Bruise", not "Bruiser". We also call them "Renfields", "Slaves", Blood Slaves", "Blood Fucks" and "Traitors".

And we're pretty sure they drink the blood of vampires. Yeah, real Dracula-type blood suckers.

> I realise the info is sketchy, but I'm only looking for a direction at this point. Big companies aren't easy
> to look into for your everyday Joe.

It's not as hard as it might seem. Here's a checklist of resources you can look into:

- Google. I ain't never seen a company that I can't Google at least a basic webpage on to get into contact with a rep from.

- Chamber of Commerce. Check the Chamber of Commerce for the licensing that the company has applied for in your city, as well as write to the CoC for the city that the corporation is based out of. This information is a matter of public record, and is covered by the Freedom of Information act. They have to give it to you if you request it through the proper channels.

- Local Library. Any projects the company is doing in the city have to be posted for public notice at the local library.

- Town Hall/City Manager. Permits, Employee lists, Mission Statement and Corporate Officer lists are all kept here as a matter of record.

- The Corporate Human Resources office. Usually located at Corporate Headquarters, but often with a division at each local office, the HR can give you all kinds of info on a company if you ask under the pretense of wanting to sell them something or getting a job with them. They can't deny you this information even if they ain't looking to buy or they ain't hiring.

- Corporate Public Relations Office. Same deal as the HR office.

This here's a good example of what God was saying the other day. Monsters want Joe Average to feel helpless and uninformed. You can get anything in the US for the right price or by using the system to your advantage. I'm a salesman. I put bread on the table and a roof over my kids' heads by bucking that system. It's one of the reasons why my kids ain't going hungry when there's alot of others who are.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  soldier91 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:33 pm

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Political Creatures

After you do your research following Traveler's advice, I have found that a little simple recon can get you a lot of useful information. Find one of their office buildings and watch where the middle management eat lunch or go for drinks after work. It's amazing how much people who have a bit of power and little actual responsibility talk out of school. It should at the very least give you a direction to move in.
soldier91
soldier91
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  mojo20 Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 pm

watch ur self when dealin wit big orgs the monsters are evyrwhere tehy will trak u dwn electronically

mojo20
New user
New user

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader17 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

The strengths of the vampire are legion. They are faster than us, stronger than us, they can break the wills of the unwary and they are tremendously reistant to injury. But their biggest advantage, I think, is their ability to create puppets.

The unholy bond between blood puppet and master seems to allow the slave to partake in the strength and endurance of the master. More importantly, it makes the slave utterly the creature of its master. I believe it is possible to wean puppets from their addiction - the alternative would deny free will, and if even vampires can renounce their evil, why not their servants - although it is a rare slave who forsakes this alliance.

Puppets protect their masters by day. That's why they're the key, because in daylight a vampire's strength and speed and power are nothing.

Vampires have daytime hideouts. Find the place, crack it open in the morning and you have all day to pry the creature out.

Another vampiric weakness is their predilection for vice. Good, decent people rarely become blood slaves (unless tricked into it, and even that gets the vampire an ambivilant servant at best). This means many puppets are criminals. Evidence given to an honest cop can do more to strip a vampire of his defenses than a month of hit-and-run harrassment. But be careful: The police are their favoured targets for blackmail, mind control and spiritual bondage.

Once you've eliminated the slaves then you have the matter of dealing with the master. Don't give into the temptation just to wade in and torch the place. Vampires are amongst Satan's most cunning servants and there will doubtlessly be other layers of defence arrayed against you.

Once you have stripped the creature of its slaves, post again and we can discuss tactics for taking the fight to the master.

Last edited by crusader17 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell!)
crusader17
crusader17
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  healer115 Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 am

If you chose to follow Crusaders advice remember one thing, you will be putting a target on your back. Something he forgot to mention.

Use the tools suggested by Traveler, they are handy. "Big Brother" does have it uses now and then. Soldier's suggestion is also sound. I will give you another suggestion. Find the daytime hideout of the potential blood sucker and track down as many of the puppets as you can. Remove the puppets in the span of one day then watch the hideout of the blood sucker.

It should then try to go into a deeper hole, follow it and do what you feel appropriate. The reason for the this is confusion and not allowing it time to form a plan of action. It also should keep the target on you for a shorter span of time.

Despite what some here may think information and a good plan is much better than running in for some wholesale slaughter. Use the greatest weapon we have.... your brain. Oh and do not be afraid to talk (and now the maniacs will come forth), the puppets are still mostly human and in talking to them you may get more information, you also may find one that is unsatisfied with his current lot in life. One that might be willing to open the back door, so to speak, and allow you to deal with the blood sucker.

Good luck to you and keep us updated.

Peace,
Healer115

healer115
New user
New user

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  potter116 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 pm

You could always try the direct approach. It doesn't always work, but I have found that the best way to find something out is to simply ask. Go to one that is alone and start a dialog. Maybe he or she is not happy with what they have become. You may be able to help them.

potter116
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Jesus Christ Potter... Can you get any fucking STUPIDER??

He tips his fucking hand, and he's dogchow, you dumb fucking cow.

Do us a favor and go back to whatever peacenik fuckery you were doing when you stopped posting you dumb bitch.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  hannibal137 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 am

Potter, not all can or want to be "helped". Some of them think they are "better" being what they are. Some just want the power it gives them over others. Talking IS NOT the answer to everything, but then the same can be said about destruction.

Observe, learn, plan... then act!

hannibal137
New user
New user

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  digger481 Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 am

For now I'm just going to sift out some deeper information on the company and see if I can track just how deeply involved they are, and what the nature of that involvement is. I admit that talking to this bruise might provide useful intel, but it could also go bad if he's as loyal as they're made to be. That's a tip off to the bad guys at best, and a different kind of tip shoved somewhere painful at worst.

Thanks everyone.

digger481
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  omega89 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Be cautious Digger. Check and double check every detail of your situation. This is not as simple a situation as simply eliminating the workers and then taking out the queen bee. You must discover just exactly what the local setup is. In fact, is this just a local setup or are you unfortunate enough to be facing something on a regional or national scale?

Ultimately all of these things have to be wiped from the face of the earth, but there is no need to be bull headed about how you go about doing this.
omega89
omega89
Touched
Touched

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: