Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love-in!

4 posters

Go down

Love-in! Empty Love-in!

Post  anna Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 am

I am already in love with the forums all over again. Many thanks for those of you diving straight in, for being wonderful and for making it all fresh and shiny.

Comment of the day: It's not just an encrypted LiveJournal for frothers who are waiting for their next target.

Bookworm, I love you even if Rigger doesn't.

anna
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Love-in! Empty Re: Love-in!

Post  iain Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Likewise, a big thank you to all those making the forums wonderful again
iain
iain
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 151

http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bookworm55 Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 pm

We love you too, in a pure platonic, manly way. (even the girls among us...which might seem a little disconcerting I'd bet...)

Oh and.. sorry if this seems asinine but.. IN YOUR FACE "Rigger"! First quotable!
bookworm55
bookworm55
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:36 am

You're not sorry in the least. Guess I better step it up a bit.

Oh, and it's quite alright that you love Bookworm. He's lovable. Like a kewt wittle teddy bear plush kind of lovable. I, on the other hand, am about as lovable as a spiny sea urchin. But spiny sea urchins need love too, you know.

Likewise, a big thank you to all those making the forums wonderful again

You're welcome, but just remember that we're here for YOU guys. We volunteered for this so that you could actually get the unique experience of "talking" to the Signature characters from Hunter: the Reckoning. It's more fun for you to interact with living, breathing people rather than to see a bunch of transcripts from the Hunter books. Plus, if we do this organically instead of having Iain just type up those posts for you to read, we don't reveal ALL the secrest behind the game at once. That's where our reward lies- in giving you some fairly unique entertainment. So good luck, and thank you for having us.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  anna Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:25 am

I, on the other hand, am about as lovable as a spiny sea urchin.

Unlike a sea urchin, Rigger makes me laugh out loud. The Crusader-baiting was priceless.

anna
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum