Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Real?

5 posters

Go down

Who's Real? Empty Who's Real?

Post  iain Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 am

Hi guys,

I've had a questions from a couple of LARPers wanting to know how "real" the NPCs posting to the forum are.

In short, they're as real (in game terms that is!) as your player characters. They share the same world. So, if you're foolish enough to broadcast where you are an happen to make an enemy of someone like Crusader17 or God45 they might just show up.

So - be wary (this goes doubly for the player who, in the last game, was all ready to ask Carpenter169 to come over and help them out...)!

Iain
iain
iain
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Who's Real? Empty Re: Who's Real?

Post  god45 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 pm

O.o

I'm not entirely sure how to take that... existentialism is a hobby of mine.

So, if you're foolish enough to broadcast where you are an happen to make an enemy of someone like Crusader17 or God45 they might just show up.

Um... don't you go botching up my role here...

Besides, half these guys would never see God45 coming. All they'd get is a stinging, wet feel on the back of their head and then oblivion. Plus I gots Enrage, bish. >:P
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  iain Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, but you're all about the education man...
iain
iain
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.hunter-net.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbie22 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 am

If they meet up with Cabbie I'll see if I can hop on an EasyJet flight down to that cess pit you live in and get all Latino on their arses.
cabbie22
cabbie22
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 am

[/quote]In short, they're as real (in game terms that is!) as your player characters. They share the same world. So, if you're foolish enough to broadcast where you are an happen to make an enemy of someone like Crusader17 or God45 they might just show up.[/quote]

Really, I'm more worried for a number of the NPCs on the list - knowing Roe if Crusader or Rigger give away enough details to put together a location at any point, I'd be more worried about them ending up in the morgue...

Tom
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  god45 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 am

Yeah, but you're all about the education man...

Yes I am. Fascinating read, that part in Wayward where God takes that little pissant Redeemer and shows her the right path.

" Tonight is the the night. I'm going to draw out that bloodsucker and you're going to help me kill it."

For a moment Beth was dumbstruck. "No, no I won't. And you can't make me."

He sighed. "Actually, I can, but I don't want it to come to that. It's much more important that you make the decision for yourself."

Lesson well-learned, that one. She shouldn't have called his bluff.

Really, I'm more worried for a number of the NPCs on the list - knowing Roe if Crusader or Rigger give away enough details to put together a location at any point, I'd be more worried about them ending up in the morgue...

You will find that there is one very important rule to The Hunt that many of the NPCs adhere to-

Never remain in a static location.

Most are drifters, so unfortunately for an aspiring tracker, any details about their location that they give out today will be worthless tomorrow. They have to be. Most are wanted in multiple states for a variety of crimes or are running to throw monsters that they failed to kill off the scent of their loved ones.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 am

Please don't put together a location on me... I don't want to have to kill anybody yet. >=P

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum