Hunter Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent: What the hell just happened?!

4 posters

Go down

Urgent: What the hell just happened?! Empty Urgent: What the hell just happened?!

Post  Penemue574 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Well that was an interesting day. Had to go to the hospital for a check, (got burned last week, fucking useless curtains!). Anyway I walked into the shop downstairs and bumped into this man.

Dear god I almost threw up then and there! I just felt dirty, sickened. My "sight" or whatever went off the chart, it was like sicking your face into a bowl of Turkish Delight. And then he looked at me, i felt things, like something was stroking my brain, lulling it, caressing it.

He just looked into my eyes and it felt really enthralling (for want of a better word). However I think my visions saved me because I got this flash, of the last time I saw my sister, when I screamed at her and drove her away. I felt angry, really angry and he just seemed to shake his head and walk away with a smug grin. God, I wanted to smash his head on the floor then and there! I was to busy shaking though, whatever it was I felt exhausted after.

Did he guess what I was? Do you know what the fuck he was? I mean, hanging in Hospitals fits the bill for my target. I sent the other local hunter I obtained to the Hospital to take some pictures of the man if he returns and sure enough he is there every day. So I know what he looks like.

I am travailing tomorrow to my friends house, to ask his mother if she has seen him before, as I suspect she is in the cult. If I am right I may have last found my target. Now to know what it is and how to kill it.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Urgent: What the hell just happened?! Empty Re: Urgent: What the hell just happened?!

Post  god45 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:59 am

to: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
subject: re: Urgent!

He has no way of guessing what you were. We are the faceless masses. The monster likely believes you are some luckless sucker who has some inkling of its kind and thus are no threat to it. That crawling sensation followed by the tugging at your mind is a form of mind control or mind reading. The Second Sight does indeed protect you from it, but you must be consciously aware in order to use it. You can thank Doctor119 for that piece of information, as he experimented with a gh_st in order to acquire that data.

It is likely that its smug expression stems from it having some knowledge of your sister's whereabouts. I believe you know what your next act should be.
god45
god45
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Urgent: What the hell just happened?! Empty Re: Urgent: What the hell just happened?!

Post  Penemue574 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:19 pm

In the words of Will Smith from Bad Boys 2 "This shit just got real"

Over the weekend I went again to see my friend. Only this time he came to the door, pulled me in and locked it. He was saying "your right, your right, mums gone crazy" and all that. When I calmed him down he told me something that I thought had best come to your notice.

His mother and Father argued a lot. Not least about who's "fault" it was my friend would never be normal. However, this time it was about her being out late nearly 3 times a week. My friend heard the line "For fucks sake *****, he isn't going to get better just because some fucking voodoo faith healer tells you he will. None of that shit you go on about is real, your wasting your time and my money just so you can feel like you have some kind of control."
She muttered something my friend couldn't make out.
Then his father yelled "IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL, YOUR BEING STUPID AND CHILDISH NOW GROW THE FUCK UP!"

At this my friend came downstairs and saw his mum. She was trembling with rage, she glared at her husband and just barked a word. Not a real word, just like a guttural bark and her husband was thrown off his feet!. Like some Harry Potter shite or something. Then she had a look of horror, and ran out the house sobbing.

The father is ok, just a little shaken. He convinced himself she shouted and he fell over the coffee table.

Can monsters transfer powers? Or is this REALLY magic?
Jesus Christ what the fuck was my sister into? I mean, playing WoW and reading Harry Potter till you know it by heart is one thing but..this feels so damn wrong.
I have to find the poor girl, who knows how many people are being seduced by this...

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Urgent!

> Can monsters transfer powers?

Bloodsucker bites make new vampires if they choose to let it happen. Ghosts that kill a person in a gruesome or fucked up way can make them into ghosts too. Warlocks can teach spells to norms.

In other words, yes.

> Or is this REALLY magic?

Yup. Scary shit, isn't it? I'll have to tell you about my visit to Cleaner221's town. If you're lucky, it might still be in the Suvival Guide archives on the site. If not, I'll post it up again later.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  rigger111 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:24 am

uh... two things you need to do right now-

1) Check the mom with the Sight. If she's wrong, make her disappear before she kills someone. Bitch got anger management issues.

2) if she ain't wrong, show her a piece of The Code. I find the word for "The Mission" usually gets their attention, since it's kind of big. I do a thing I call Blowback that can knock a deader off its feet and shit, and she might have the same Edge. If she's one of us, she's gonna recognize The Code. And if she recognizes the Code, then make Dad disappear, because then that motherfucker is the wronger.

Of course, there's a third option....

if neither of 'em are wrong and neither recognizes the Code, then make her think you're like her by using your Edges. That little trick's worked a few times for me. Got inside a bloodsucker nest twice with a little white lie about having a heartbeat and using my Regen to make 'em think I was one of them fuckers.

rigger111
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Penemue574 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm

She's kinda...vanished. Like, when she left she didn't come back.
And your right, it is scary shit if his person is teaching norms uncontrolled magic. I am not saying the magic itself is evil from what I have uncovered people are getting into this thinking it will help those they love, but it seems they just can't control it, like when emotions take over things go wrong.

I expanded my search on the net and over police forums. A woman was hurled out a window last night in a nearby city by her sister who had a child with a disability. The woman was calculated to have been hurled out the window at roughly 60mph.

Another member of my support group told me his sister "crackled" when her boyfriend dumped her, but he reckons it was just a light effect.

And last night I had one of the most intense visions yet. I was in a room, like, an old bomb shelter or something. Steel, dusty and loud. All around me where women and girls, dressed in white. They were kneeling in prayer while someone in a mask, half of it was white with a grinning face, the other black weeping scarlet tears, talked. I was writing while in what I can only assume is this "trace" and all I noted was:

.....fate is cold, fate is cruel. Fate is a lie to make you accept the pain in your life.....science is a lie....ancient brothers and sister knew the hidden paths.....those who come to....have no-where else to go...join, forever....we fix the broken world with the....paths....who's eyes perceive?!

And then I was back in my room, shaking. I have my fellow hunter "staking out" my friend house in the hope his mom will return and he can bag her. He is a useful man, kinda sees this as a big game hunt and I think he has Blowback, or something offensive. But not really gone into Edges as he says mine freaks him out when I go glass-eyed. I'll see if I can get him to infiltrate. He has already pretended to be my older brother to get information out of his "cult" (for want of a better word

Thank you all for your advice.

Penemue574
Gifted
Gifted

Back to top Go down

Post  traveler72 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 am

To: hunter.list@hunter-net.org
Subject: re: Urgent!

I really think you need to talk to Violin99, Penemue. He claims to have the same kind of visions and shit that you do. There's no way this can be easy to cope with, man. Violin may be a bit of a snob, but he also seems to have some good grasp on how to deal with his powers.

traveler72
Gifted
Gifted

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down